Sunday, July 6, 2008

resurrected... haha




















yo i'm back... after a break away from this blog... too busy
actually quite lazy too... and now trying to share the things
happened to me in these 2 months...

well... something that was not too pleasant to tell yet cant cast
it away from my mind; one of my cousins had passed away...
... so sad that i began to tell myself everyday i own is a great gift.

alright, it's time to let go the history.

i always hope somebody can tell me which kind of hair style
is more suitable for me? the answer is... perhaps... this one

before















after















looked any difference? haha... i got the hair clip from my cousin.
but my hair wasn't long enough, and that caused the side effect... lolx
sometimes when i ask my buddies to give some opinions of where should i
cut my hair? normally the answer i got is, "the salon near XXX..."
i see... but to make a modern hair style, expensive salon is not a must!































do u guys and girls think i make it from the salon? haha...
actually... i just woke up... and some water i never wiped on my face
which caused the hair to look soaked. lolxz...
that's why, there are really free lunches in this world.

No comments: