Monday, August 18, 2008

frustration been released...


woaw... finally,
this moment came through...
i've done the grade 5 theory exam.
grrrrrrr....
how many months have i prepared for it?
let me have a count...
.................................
err... more than 8 months i guess... T.T
within these periods, i kept forcing myself
to pick up the "heaviest" theory exercise book i ever found,
cracking my head and spinning my brain juices
to remember all the formats and german terms.
lolxz... even til the last minute,
i studied til 1 at midnight.
the lack of sleepness that cause
distraction during exam is

BuLL sHiT...

i only believe in what i memorized...
is what lead me to the passing mark.
yet i have to admit, i really did felt sleepy during exam
and that i spend half an hour sleeping :p
which was actually an act that i used to hide my nervous,
but that was after i finished, haha...
whether it pass or not,
at least i can release the tons of burden from
teacher and also, myself...

2 things i feel quite surprise today...
a girl i know called Tan LiLi; i met her
as i take the test... she was in the same class as i do.
know her quite some time, but til today only i realize
that she learns piano.
hmm... a good and smart girl learns piano is
not extraordinary. but here it goes the
1st surprise: her grade higher than me.
2nd surprise: she don't recognize me.
omg... why am i caring bout these things?
it's like feeling ashamed that even a girl
younger than me got a higher grade...
but it is just the problem of time in which
1 day we will be at the same stage.
looking forward for that day,
wuahakakakakaka.....

No comments: