Monday, January 3, 2011

Starbucks Silent Nightzz ^^

December 22th, Wednesday...


A day after that girl came back to her heart; talked to her on MSN soon after dinning. She was claiming to have coffee after dinner all of a sudden even though she wanted to prohibit them for a period since she was having too frequently a while ago.


Yeah... Though she never thought of letting it come true, but the night was still young. I wasn't gonna upset her 'cause I know she wanted to go even when she says NO !! Always like this... Haiyo...

Picked her up from her house after showering, and was heading to JayaOne. Christmas was around the corner, thus it was fawesome loitering around late night here. We can feel the spirit from the dim but not too dark lightnings... Bistros and bars were blaring their musics while groups of people gathering around the outdoor seats chatting with laughter... What a great environment for the moment ^^!! Miss the night now...


Our target... STARBUCKS COFFEE ^^. Sorry for the very first blur shot, 'cause that girl was hastening me. Coming coming... :P


Like most other Starbucks outlets, there will always be a cupboard somewhere to put and hold all the coffee powders, heat-maintaining cups, jars, and fresh coffee beans. Of course, all were under Starbucks branded. I would like to own one too :)


Aww... I can only use "splendid" to describe this place. Sorry that this picture was at a wrong lightning and exposure. In fact the real scene was better and not that yellowish. Fell in love with this JayaOne Starbucks...


As usual, whole lotsa choices were bugging around us. Always take us at least 10 - 15 mins to make our decisions. But were always satisfy in our orders, 'cause most of their coffees are nice lar... Hehe ^^


One more thing, going gaga over their cakes were what we used to do. So for sure we weren't gonna miss out ordering cakes too. You think my picture beautify them? No no... they looked even better in real life. It's highly recommended if you are looking for desserts :D


We shared, so weren't gonna order more than one piece. She's taking over for the decision, and lastly we went for this, Jazzy Lemon Cheese Cake. Just overlook the price, that's what I used to do when trying out something look nice, as long as it's scrumptious, that's the most important part.


Two small baskets with different patterns of X'mas Teddy Bear for sale. Seriously, I thought of getting one for her and myself. Haha... regretting now for not buying, 'cause it's only available during X'mas period.


Settling all our belongings, and orders... Setting up what we gonna do for the night now. Hehe... I was trying my new external flashgun on my D-SLR. :P That's the result in the picture, quite bright right? Epic... ^^


Our drinks... Left side's one was mine, Iced Hazelnut Chocolate with milk. Seriously, I always confuse the nut's name. I'm ok with any nuts but Hazel and Almond, both taste nearly the same and I'm sick of them. Luckily the chocolate taste wasn't too bad, covered up. Right side's one was hers, Iced Latte with milk too... Haha, that girl seriously can't deny the fact for being a coffee freakdo XD


I'm the dude. LOL... The picture is too dark, but it's the original lightning of the actual scene. Never mind, better don't see too clearly, my face was terrible. :P


For hers, I managed to make it brighter 'cause she said can't see if too dark. She told me that we were sitting at the exact same table as where she sat previously with her coursemates for assignments... Haha... I see. :) She was back after so many months, and the table position still remained the same.^^


Drinks, dessert, magazines and netbook on the table... The shot makes me feel very artistic. Seems simply like those pictures appear in lifestyle magazines, feel so relax. I love this shot. ^^Hehe...


Was always looking at this Starbucks * Coffee * logo last time whenever in Starbucks, today only I realized the middle part of the logo is a queen with a crown. Gunduk me... An artistic shot by that girl... Nice one ;)


Ohh... That girl was obsessing with her new bag. Haha... But I have to admit, the bag in black was quite beautiful and match with her a lot. It's really big enough and you wouldn't got it right if guessing what's inside. I salute!!


I was busy checking info from her netbook and she was busy shooting at me with my camera. Gosh, I didn't even realize this picture's existence. Haha... :) Nice shot anyway...


All the things messing around on the table... Cakes and drinks were halfway serving. Love the lightnings and the feel... ^^


Say cheese!! :D Opps, the blue lightning on top of the table makes our face look so weird... LOL... Very cute :P


An artistic shot from her again... Hehe, this time she actually asked me not to look up for the sake of more natural. And the slanted angle did added some feels to it... I have to admit too, I can't get this kinda picture myself. Nice shot... ;)


Love this place now... I would like to pay another visit back here possible with her again. Felt so comfy and silent the whole night enjoy chatting... ^^


Packing up and ready to go home 'cause the cafe was gonna close soon too. Let's go... :)



Hehe, what a night!! I still feel like it's just last night that we have been there. I'm kinda miss the feel... LOL, never mind, next time will come again, hope it would always remain the same. Gonna try other cakes... X'mas feel is still all over me, 'cause I don't wanna let this feel go off so fast, thus I'm still wishing you


Merry Christmas

and a

Happy New Year. ^^


K.y.U.o.


The Xiao Qi Gui :P