Friday, February 25, 2011

Don't Lost Your Trust In Me Plz T^T

February 26th, Saturday...


I slept kinda late last night, by setting the alarm to 10ish this morning but surprisingly I woke up earlier than that. Sigh, something happened yesterday was still bugging me, I know it would be irritating if I keep on apologizing :( But I just couldn't thought of any other word besides "Sorry" to express how bad I felt yesterday and now.


Allow me to say once again, I'm really sorry... for not understanding how you felt at first >.< I hate myself that sometimes I only thought it's not a problem to myself, and I failed to stand in your situation to think for you. T^T That you were actually worrying about my appearance there, I'll be alone. If I would have knew this, I would then never came out with so many "Whys?" ='(


You might use that to point at me and say, I didn't keep up with my promises. I admit it... it's because I don't want you to feel that I'm not that concern about you anymore like I always do. I don't want the words like "Nevermind", "It's ok", "Up to you", or "Suka hati you la" to come out from me and makes you feel you are left out of my heart. It happens once before when you warned me not to use these words to you again and I did promise myself I would never say them anymore.


Please~... I can guarantee that I still be able to keep up with whatever promises that I've and gonna make for you. They meant to be forever, ever since the first promise that I said I'd never ever forget about you and left you out when you left KL to somewhere so far for studies. You said I was gonna forget you within 3 months for not meeting you, but I promised I'm gonna keep you in mind forever. Please~~ I still keep all of them in my mind, none of them will be forgotten. Just that sometimes I'd make some common mistakes, like yesterday... Whenever I did, remind me lo :) Just don't stop me from promising anything for you k? I only promise when I know I can fulfill them, including giving you sufficient personal spaces and avoid bugging your life for asking WHY?. K? I swear... No next time after this ;) Just please don't lost your trust in me, I'm trying my best to show you I'm totally different from other guys you met, don't say don't know, you know me :) I will always keep my promises as long as I'm alive. Right?? Alright?? :)


Paiseh for what I did la, I'll tam you back lo... :P Don't get angry d ya.. :)



K.y.U.o.



The Xiao Qi Gui T.T

No comments: