Friday, April 29, 2011

Skating Passion (Research Project Outcome)



Before I finished posting up my China trip posts (got 3 more to go :S), I wouldn't want my lovely bloggie undergoes hiatus. So I might once in a while post up some videos, most of them were minor minor music videos, which might seems bored sometimes. But this time different, this video is gonna be the outcome of my college research project's topic, "How To Promote Ice Skating In Malaysia". I promised to post it up once it is launched in the showcase in my campus... It's done!! ^^

The video took place in Sunway Pyramid Ice. Was kinda lucky and felt so thankful to all the skating friends gathered around to help me out in my video. ^^ Thxz alot guys and girls... I promised them to duplicate one for each of them as a memoir of our skating time in the ice rink ;) Seems fun but face lotsa difficulties when recording and also editing... But anyway, it's over now. Feel so productive, hehe...

A last minute product, might be a bit unethical, don't know la... As long as I got to express what I wanna show... So overall it's still best of the best, for me la... I am the epic Kyuo wert. :P Enjoy watching and dun forget to leave some commends ya ^^


Venue: Sunway Pyramid Ice
Date: 23/04/11
Topic: How To Promote Ice Skating In Malaysia
Director: Kyuo
Song: Miss Independent by Ne-yo

No comments: