Saturday, September 24, 2011

Midvalley: Sentimental Starbucks

15th April, Friday (Cont.)


Like I said, the night did not end just right after the dinner Manhattan Fish :) I and the dearest were craving for some soothing caffeine drinks from our favourite place most of the time ^^


Awww... I'm really in love with this place, check it out...


The Garden food street :) and the ambient lights gave life to the surrounding ^^ Should you immerse yourself here, you'd know what I'm talking about


Beverage of the night: Vanila Latte


Once again, the caffeine rules even though we used to avoid it whenever possible and replaces with something else :P

Meh, NVM...


Pretty Pretty punya Dearest :)


Lol... the fugly me, outfit of the night not really that nice, wanna get more cloths ady.. Money can you come cari me instead of I cari you?? hehe.. :P


Hehe.. Gotcha!! ^^



Hmm?? Eyeing for some stuffs??


Aiks, I know sooner or later, the drink will sure finish... Sorry I drank too much... :P


Finished ady, don't upset ya... Next time buy again :) Bigger cup bigger cup..


'Cause Starbucks rockz.. ^^


End the day up til here
I got my birthday celebrated 'til the max :D
Still, I wanna thxz my beloved one
My happiest birthday was simply because of her ^^
Muacks~




Thxz for reading :)

K.y.U.o.


The Xiao Qi Gui :P

No comments: