Saturday, April 21, 2012

McD Supper @ Shah Alam

25th May 2011, Wednesday...

Good day, an old post showing up. Not gonna tell much but I still remember in the midst of the hectic week of my SAM final exams and I can still be able chill myself up by enjoying McD supper with the dearest :P And guess what?? The next day is Psychology paper :S Haha..


Check me out wey... Queuing up for orders and I'm holding my Psychology text book manage to memorize it.



That's what I called "Epic" XD



2 McChicken burgers, 1 apple pie and a McFlurry.
 


err... banana flavour I guess :P



It's always her favourite though it's kinda jelak sometimes :)


 
My turn.. ahh, hmm~~ :d hehe.. Kinda like the above pictures XD Okay, I knew I'm perasan sial :P


 Lol... What's wrong with the dearest? Haha.. But she's cute >.< Love her much ^^

Oops.. Got caught with the tam chia face...


What's worse was, the text book was opening and I was just pretending like I can really study while eating XD



It was a real nightmare that I'll never wanna rethink.
Well, and that's all for the night :)


More to come :)
Stay tuned buddies
Chao~


K.y.U.o.
The Xiao Qi Gui :P

2 comments:

Nava K said...

I quite like the ice-cream from McD esp when the weather is scoring hot.

Anne Lee said...

that's not mcflurry la.