Monday, February 25, 2013

Happy 6th Birthday to Nuffnang!!

First of all, wishing a Happy 6th Birthday to Nuffnang!! Glad to see that you stand firmly throughout the years, which is undoubtedly a healthy sign :) Thank you for all the services that you've provided and whole lots of fun being brought to us, in which you are also one of the reasons that we bloggers can come together. We fully appreciate. With regard to birthday bash, I'm here to share my all time favourite music album as a consecration to the party. Please continue to stay great, so that we will be able to keep ourselves under your glowing halo.


My all time favourite music album:

 Cheers (Drink To That) by Rihanna

 Dynamite by Taio Cruz

Club Can't Handle Me by Flo rida ft. David Guetta

Beauty And A Beat by Justin Bieber ft. Nicki Minaj

I Can Only Imagine by David Guetta ft. Chris Brown & Lil Wayne

Yo... I'm sure you guys are on with your party mood already. Wish to hear them in the party?? There goes my Deezer Playlist to be played at the Stickman's birthday party





Hope to see you guys there ;)


No comments: