Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Anne's birthday Celebration

It's all about a belated birthday celebration for the birthday girl, Anne... Happy Belated Birthday~. ^^ Lol, I greeted her on the actual date but she told me that she wasn't having any celebration. Awww... how sad it is to hear that. And so, I and Neko planned to give her a surprise on the coming Saturday.

Guess what? I worked half day, and rushed to Pyramid at around 3pm++ that day... while she thought that I'm gonna skip the appointment, so called "FFK." Hee... okay~, know me more: "When I promised something, no matter what I'll definitely fulfill it, because I'm not gonna make anyone upset on me. Yes, this is Kyuo." Mark my words. :) Ermm... when comes to skating, I have to admit that, she is a great learner and really smart. With in that few hours, she mastered the brake so perfectly. *APPLAUSE...* ^^

I was quite surprise that I can actually got the only last red rose in that flower store for her, how lucky. Thus, it seemed somewhat priceless... haha, and we tried our dinner at Tokyo G, a restaurant with FAWESOME feels and environment. (Price is not a problem, let's just try everything out next time) ^^ Okay, there goes a special present for her which took me days in getting it done. Hee.. it's a T-shirt that only belongs to her. (Don't understand? View pics). Anyway, it's a great and fun night, thanks for letting me to have a chance to celebrate it for u. Hope you two feel the same, and am gonna remember it for life. ^^ :) :D



the shirt that only belongs to her...

the moment she received it...

Neko & Anne with the rose...

Me and Anne

the Miso Soup, tastes quite nice yet quite salty....

This was what Anne and Neko ordered, I forgot the name liao...

And... this was mine.. YUMMY~~

Itadakimasu...

A shot from Anne... Nice shot, thxz...^^

err... forgot the name liao, but Anne was not into how it tastes, so end up i ate two, super full XP..

the raw salmon, it tastes juz good together with wasabi and sauce, & same, Anne was not into it...

Cute Neko with raw Salmon... ^^

Me with raw salmon... yeahh~ it's so thick... :d

Anne... became Neko's model...^^ lol, nice shot...

another shot, lol... honestly, she's pretty... :)

love this, good angle, blurring the background nicely... ^^

love this too... but forgot how she shoots this ady... hahaXX

after the stairs... haha, nice one...

ISHHH>.... Neko juz kept shooting from the back... lol

all the way chatting... Neko where r u?

it was around 10:30pm...

Anne looks so tall here... haha... nice

let's try this club next time...

driving... she loves driving... haha


yoshhh... and that's all for the great night.
thxz to Anne & Neko.
enjoy reading and viewing photos ya.
nitey nitezzz...

2 comments:

Anne Lee said...

I still cant master my break...

Kyuo said...

trust me la, when i say u are, means u are... u did it already, some more very good. juz need more practicing oni...