Tuesday, June 1, 2010

sucks post express

All I can say is, I’m having a bad luck today. I just received the item that I bought online, a 2GB micro SD card for my phone. I know it’s kinda silly & a waste of money since that phone already have a built in like… 32GB massive storage in it. But,sigh… it’s all because of my character of being a perfectionist, I never use what is best in anything, instead, I would just keep it.


And, WHAT THE HELL!!??


I heard the Mr. Postman dropped by and put something into the letter box, then left without asking me to sign for what is being delivered to me. When I look into it, the envelope is actually empty except there is a red post express paper folding inside. The envelope was being torn at the top, leaving a hole down there. Shit… how could this? Who the heck is it? Won’t even have mercy on a RM20’s memory card? Pity me la… I was waiting all the days to fit that tiny lil card in my new phone >.<


Arghh… makes me spending money again >.<


My mom asked me to make complains to the nearby post office. But I know it’s useless, because who the hell is gonna be so responsible for this kinda small thing? C’mon, this is Malaysia. So if I were to do that, the results would only be: 1) wasting my time and saliva, 2) neither the RM20 nor the card I can claim back =.=”… It’s already a fact, just let it be, but I WILL NEVER EVER TRUST MALAYSIA’S POST EXPRESS ANYMORE. I would when you dream. Urghh… just spent RM35 for the new micro sd after piano class. See, it’s simply kinda easy. You only need to take out an extra RM35 and everything is… SETTLED!! Right, Kyuo? I answered YES, freaking damn true… for others!!! It’s freaking damn wrong for me okay!!?? Anybody but me… (shouting out loud) *WHY MEEEEE!!!???


Rugi-ing to the max… stupid bugger,

So many other items don’t want steal, you steal mine???

!@#$%^&*&^%$#...

RM20 for 2GB originally… got nothing at last.

End up RM35 for 1GB

Total loss = RM55 T.T

Urghh… hati so sakit.

No comments: