Wednesday, July 13, 2011

The Sweetest Valentine ^^

February 15th, Tuesday...

Another old entries that should be up like... months ago?? Look at the date... But it's not gonna change my decision for publishing, I told myself no matter how it will be up regardless of delays, because it's my sweetest Valentine's day with the dearest...

Don't trace the starting, it takes forever... Just read what's being reviewed :) Hehe..

My first time officially celebrating Valentine's Day with my beloved one, and I guess so did she... :) The scenes never stopped flashing through my mind.. Miss that day :D

I was kinda disappointed that I can't grab her back to KL and celebrate the first time. Ended up we celebrating in Perak, a very rural but surprisingly nice restaurant called Citrus located there. Thxz to my GPS ^^

I'm serious, never thought that the restaurant could be so nicely renovated. And that day, it was all because of Valentine's Day, that the lighting was so romantic :) Love it...

Check out the ceiling part and did you notice a love shape was being decorated hanging on the wall? ^^

Ambiance lighting... Valentine's Day... Love... Romantic... :)

Some lovely quotes were being dedicated to all the couples who make their moves in celebrating there.. How thoughful they were :)

The girl :) We were so lucky to get a seat at the side of the partition. The table was with candlelight, romantic sial :D

It was real late, and both of us really starved.. Checking out the menu, what to order? :/

Hehe, decided ^^ But honestly, I don't remember what we ordered, have to refer to the bill. Forgive me ya :) It was months ago... Read her blog if you insist to know ;)

After traveling the whole long journey, the dearest said I looked very tired. Indeed I was, but not at that moment, 'cause I only know I was freaking excited ;)

Her meal served... LOL, I forgot the name, but all I know is, it's an awesome pasta with plenty of cheesy cream with seafood :d Yummeh~

And a very lovely Hot Chocolate drink with a love shape in the middle of the bubbles if you notice :) Splendid!

Happy Valentine's Day :D

Here comes my meal then, it's chicken with some special made sources and vegetables together. Looked pretty worthwhile with a reasonable price :)

And my cocktail with cute cut lime pieces in it.. Tasted surprisingly good ^^

Hehe... I'm the luckiest dude. A favorite quote always from...

... the dearest one :) miss her so much...



And what really surprised me was...




I got this out of nowhere from her... :') What's inside, you can never guess it right..


A Valentine's Day card that's specially customized "JUST FOR ME"... OMGoodness :') In comparison, mine was so poorly done >.< In the midst of her busy-study-life, she sacrificed the whole night without letting me know, just to make this for me... Sob sob... T.T

Thxz dearest :') You are always the first one ever to make me such precious Valentine's card. You are incomparable and irreplaceable.. *Hugs*

A Belgian heart shaped chocolate that occupied all the capacity of my heart. Never will I have anymore spaces to store another one.. :)

Simply just the sweetest...








I feel it and I store it...








Thxz Dearest... For doing so much for me :')
The only one forever that I'll choose to be with...
Love You <3


That's all for the sweetest nite

Thxz for reading...

Nitezz :)



K.y.U.o.



The Xiao Qi Gui :P

No comments: