Tuesday, June 28, 2011

LateNight TeaTime: JayaOne Starbucks

February 11th, Friday...

As I said in the previous entry, our night ain't gonna end so early :) We headed on to Starbucks Coffee at JayaOne. This was the place that she has most of her memories, also one of the nicest night place I've ever been to. I made this a separate entry is because we often been to Starbucks for desserts and beverages, I would always like to make this kinda moment to stand on its own. ^^ It's just awesome...

Starbucks Coffee JayaOne, our favorite place to hang out most of the time whenever we thought drinking coffee...


Our beverages of the night, I've been drinking too much coffee, so was trying to order something pure and refreshing, Iced Lemon Tea will do ^^ While the girl was trying out something hot instead of ice blended..


My attire.. The girl said my long sleeve shirt don't look nice on me :/ Hmm, hehe.. nvm la, might as well just fold up only :)


Hot Cappuccino... Love the cup with a Starbucks logo, damn I wish I can have one.


My iced lemon tea, love the color ^^


The girl and her flowery shirt, hehe... Was trying out my drink, Pretty right? ^^ Miss her so much...


Her mom was calling... :P LOL.. Nice posture anyway :P




Opps... The dearest kept focusing on talking to the phone with her mom, forgotten she hasn't added in any sugar into her pure tasteless hot cappuccino. Yee... bitter~~


Here she goes... Adding in a few packs of white and brown sugar...


Stirring...


Hehe... Reall enjoy the night a lot in the comfy Starbucks :) Felt so like sleeping there if possible :P


Did I mention before 'bout my Nokia Nseries N900? Yea, that's it, she's using it to tweet. ^^ But what we focused wasn't the phone actually, but her manicured finger nails, awesome arts.. :)



That's all for the night...
Thxz for viewing.

Lotsa more to go..

Stay tune ya :D


K.y.U.o.


The Xiao Qi Gui :P

2 comments:

Lindy said...

Starbucks, love the green tea frappe. awesome drinks. :)

Koh Kian Fai said...

was in Starbucks Jayaone last night, Choc Java Chip was awesome :)