Sunday, September 16, 2012

Line7 Basketball Shoes

16th September 2012, Sunday...

Here I go!! :D I'm posting up an entry that is up to date!! Haha... no no, that doesn't mean I'm done with all those pending old entries. Still have plenty of them, just that I can't wait to show what I wanna show. Lol... Sorry ya, I'll try to intertwine both olds and news la :)



Holidays are up. What a long waited day for me to shop The Summit with my family and guess what?? haha..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

*I've got myself this!!*


 It's my first Line7 basketball shoes, and surprisingly it's so cheap ^o^


My basketball shoes spoiled (bocor) :P, and since it's so cheap, mom allowed me to grab it. Happy-gappy..

Line7 why you so yeng?? I will feel heartache to "abuse" you when I rockzz in the basketball court >.<


Pray hard that you won't get scratched :)
Thxz for reading.
More to come,
Stay tuned.

You Author:
K.y.U.o.

1 comment:

ruby said...

Thank U for sharing your info!






----------------------------------------------
nba jerseyscheap nba jerseyscheap basketball shoes