Wednesday, October 17, 2012

It's Just Starbucks :)

2nd October 2011, Sunday...

It's been awhile, neither old or new entries I've came out with, all thxz to the hectic uni course works x.x Well, same old style; my entries still can't match up with the date. Have to really figure out a solution to solve this shit >.< Alrite alrite, let's just end the rant here and intro this short entry to you :)



I mean, really short...




 Not until before the end of the wushu competition held by my gymnasium, I was having a hard time helping out in the competition hall from dawn til dusk. While trying to cabut myself from the dinner with sifu, I pulled the dearest out and craved for a chilling night at our most familiar place. Starbucks JayaOne, you are still the best ;) A Frappuccino Java Chip turned our night a relief.


Spending my precious time with her is what I do best even with a tired look like this. Thxz dearest for spending your time with me too :) Hope we will always have a chance to sit like this again. Love you much.


That's all for the night
Thxz for reading...

Your author:
K.y.U.o.

No comments: