Tuesday, March 8, 2011

The Nasty Hiatus

March 8th, Tuesday...

Dear bloggie~ and the dearest one~, I'm sorry for keeping all of you here waiting for my new entries. Indeed, I have tons of new posts pending, like all my China trip posts and sweetest outings... But I seriously have to put them down in this moment as all the exams, due dates and projects are popping up all within this week. I barely have a break to get myself a fresh breath. Aiks... You should know right? Uploading and writing need quite sometimes... I can't even get to touch them.

Well, I promise... after this week I will definitely get all of them posted up alright? I'm even more impatient than all of you... :) But no worries, some small posts like perhaps songs or video might show themselves up within this week occasionally... K? Show me your expectations



K.y.U.o.



The Xiao Qi Gui :P

No comments: