Tuesday, January 3, 2012

1st day of her 3rd sem break, Pasta Zanmai :)

Koniciwa 2012 ^^ Haiz.. 2011 had dashed through just like this. Yea, in a speed of light... Happiness, stresses, and hard college life ended without realizing. But somehow it was a great one :) Frankly, never regretted... What disappoints me is the diputs age growing, ishh!! Fine then, save the strength to tell what I wanted to instead of ranting.

New year started, but not my entry I'm sorry... Once again, old post... A short one la, don't complain >.<

May 10th 2011:

It's the day that the dearest came back for her 3rd Semester Break. Of course I was excited to see her again after the last time we met, hehe.. As usual, I'm gonna pick her up from KL Sentral. Well before that...


 Ohh... yea, I was still studying in Taylor's. Last class undoubtedly ended way earlier than evening... Dai jo pu, stayed back in campus to do my works and waiting for the happy time to arrive then :)

.........


"Hungry or not?? What you wanna eat, dearest?"

"I dunno wor..."

"Hmm... So long didn't eat horliao (nice food), bring you for Pasta Zanmai then ^^"



 Hehe... Here we go :D


       
Haha.. There she is :) Guess she was quite tired, so with specs. But I'm sure her happiness was more than anything else that time. After all the hard works over there, enjoy now la dearest :)




Well, I don't really remember what's the name of this dish, made of omelet with cheese and ham in a small crab shell. Small but freaking yummy... :d (saliva dripping)


 Hey dude... what so busying with the phone? Haiz.. Sifu (master) called la :P very mafan... Okok, time to try it out :) yummeh!! See when we are free to try it out again ^^ This time must order two!


That's all for the nitez ;)

Thxz for reading...

More to come

Stay tune :D



K.y.U.o.

The Xiao Qi Gui :P




No comments: