Sunday, January 22, 2012

Night Starbucks @JayaOne

May 16th 2011, Monday...

Happy Chinese New Year :) Gong Xi Fa Chai ^^ Though my post can't be up to date, at least I manage to greet what I'm supposed to. Aight, a short update for the night before I go for a one week hiatus. Hmm, maybe I'll bring my laptop along so that I can blog there too :)

No worries... Anyway, the history begins, soon after the dearest back to the city, we dropped by the same old but nicest chilling place after shopping somewhere, I guess (err, don't ask me, I lost the memories >.<). Hehe, yea it's JayaOne's Starbucks again. So far, it's irreplaceable and incomparable whenever and wherever (actually there is one la, hehe...)

Comfy comfy, pictures plz speak now... ^^


The dearest was curi-curi snapping at me XD How come I know?? 'Cause I was snapping at her too :P


 There she is :) Muacks~


Aww, busy snapping the food and drink :)


Dessert of the night: Starbucks' Blueberry Muffin & Dark Mocha Frappuccino ^^ Love it



 LOL... I'm so used to this, kept snapping and snapping only. Camera obsessed XD



Haha, she can't tahan me, so actually started eating before I finished shooting...


Look...

Aiks... don't finish so fast leh, I wanna eat too XD


Yeah!! For sure satisfied :) 'Cause it's fattening... hehe

That's all for the night
Don't complain short,
I told you it's a short update :P

Hehe, thxz for reading
More to come
Stay tuned ya :)

K.y.U.o.

The Xiao Qi Gui :P

No comments: