Saturday, January 7, 2012

Nuffnang Movie Passes & Honeymoon Dessert

May 13th 2011, 

Yet another old post that should be up last year's May :P I know it's kinda late for all these, somehow I just couldn't ignore them and so should my blog contains them :) The dearest was back for her 3rd Sem break and she got her very 1st movie premier screening from Nuffnang. Lol, expecting for a nice one ^^ Excited *hoping around* And so... I tagged along after college with her bro and her to...

Yeah !! This was our 1st time to Nuffnang office, which located in a very "out of expectation" place somewhere around the corner in KL :P Haha, damn creative :)



 
Got 4 movie passes !! Hehe, excited sial :D Thxz alot to Nuffnang ^^ Alll credited to the dearest :) You are the best, love you. Muacks~ :3


Al~right~~ 
Now what?

hehe...
Her bro got the Honeymoon voucher giving out from Facebook also (If you were staying tuned to my previous post, we actually came once already) !! Haha, let's go yeah!!


Here we are~ ;) Can't wait to make our orders, hehe... excited la !


Previously we had tried the taofu ice. This time I ordered my favourite durian flavour ^^ And that's her bro's My Honeymoon Special & Lolo Special: Mix Fruit Lo :)



That's really something you can't miss if ever trying out in Honeymoon :) 'Cause, all our thumbs were up for the taste :P yumyum

Bro Alvin and myself :) Picture by dearest.. 


Her dessert served last :) The sweet balls: Custard Sweet Balls with Ginger Soup. Honestly, I like the balls (so called tang yuan). It's smooth and yummy, but not the ginger soup. *I anti gingerlicious*



How's her comment?? Look at her reaction :) And trust her, 'cause she knows dessert more than I do :P Haha, 



And I was busying trying out my durian ice ^^ Aww.. all I can tell you is, I will be back, Honeymoon. LOL...


Thxz for reading :)
That's all for the day ^^
More to come..
Stay really tuned ya.

Chao..

K.y.U.o.


The Xiao Qi Gui :P


1 comment:

FiSh said...

it was in May?? that's pretty long ago, but Honeymoon dessert is expensive :/

Latest: What to Eat during CNY?