Sunday, November 7, 2010

Espresso Coffee Delight Chocolate ^^

November 8th, Monday...


Just weeks ago, Anne came back to what she calls "heart", for her 1st semester break. (don't understand? Haha, doesn't matter anyway.) Can be considered as a vacation I guessed, 'cause she actually was staying here for nearly 1 month. And that's why most of the entries recently were about our outings... Nah, read my previous entries if you seriously wanna know, I malas to review already. Lol, 'cause this is gonna be a short and a lil surprising entry 'bout something. (Aiks, you might already know from the title, ishhh...)


Yea, she actually went for a Penang trip before she could come back. I know it's a hyper fun trip for her, glad that she enjoyed. :) And I was rather surprised that when she said she seriously bought something back for me, which at first I thought she was just casually saying. Memang surprised me, hate her >.< Arghh... Mad love her :)



















Ladies and Gentlemen...

































**Tadah**!!! Beryl's Espresso Coffee Delight Chocolate... Sorry for the "okay-okay" quality picture, forgive me as I'm kick standing without my D-SLR currently. Damn it, so wanted these pictures to be presented in their true features... ishhh!! But I'm extremely happy enough with the item already ^^ (Hopping on my bed...)



It's still in the plastic bag, which means I haven't try it out yet though... I keep it in my room, dusty on the surface... Aiks, cannot!! I must clean it up...



Aww, sorry I know the scene was a lil bit ruined by I don't know what the so-called unclean background, my room was messy I admit. But still, mad in love with the scene, red color packing with a special design box which at one of the angles was flat written, "ESPRESSO"... Epic!!



Sorry, I feel like it's still not the time to open yet, hence can't make a full review at how the inner part and the yum yum chocolate balls look like at the moment. Purposely, I took the "backside" of the box, hehe... dirty minded la you all... It's the address showing from where it's manufactured, is Seri Kembangan!!! Hahaha, the place near where I'm currently staying. Ke lian this chocolate, being transported to Penang yet at last came back to the same place again. :P




Don't tease... Don't tsk... Don't say a word... It's a camwhore of me and the lovely Espresso chocolate.. I just love it. :)



Lol, I just couldn't stop snapping with it... She kept telling me it tastes very nice.. "ZAI IA LIAO LA" haha... Of course I believe her 'cause she's a chocolate freakdo since young XD. She tasted most of the chocolate types that I haven't tasted before, shameful Kyuo... :P Haha... Tooth decay arh Anne Anne, don't eat too much... While for me, I'm scared of diabetes. Still, I love chocolate too. :)



I always don't want her to buy something too expensive for me, anyhow it's not the way to be gentleman. Wanted to dig out the actually cost from her and manage to pay her back but she simply refused to tell. I hope it's really not that expensive, but, aiks... look at the classy packing, some more it's from the kinda tourist place, for sure it's with an "excellent" price at least I bet. Sorry and I was still ranting 'bout something without understanding how she feels... (regretted >.<)





Thanks Anne Anne, for effortly buying me this...
I love it a lot :) You are still always be the only one
who brought something back for me from far... :')
Miss ya...





The Xiao Qi Gui :)

No comments: