Tuesday, November 16, 2010

My Magical Journey

We are living in our current ordinary and peaceful world. Whatever we see in this world, like cars and buildings all around, the way humans interact with wild animals, limited powers given to humans, and so on, we claimed it as "normal". But... Have you ever thought of what if things suddenly changed, and you were brought to a world which we'd probably claimed "abnormal"? That, humans were given magical powers, the ways they interact with wild animals changed simply because animals are with wisdom and ability to talk, and most of the things are not in their proper order like...



A Police Box appears in the snow land that is totally rural?


or



Weird incomplete railway track?



Why are there something so weird? Somebody worked them out but gave up, thus leaving halfway undone? What about the Police Box in the rural snow land? Did somebody actually put it there or other reasons?



Human can interact with wild animals in just another way... How? You think it's impossible to do what is shown in the picture? But it actually came true in this world...



and



We were talented with the ability to use magical powers, which so far seems impossible too in our "normal" world. Guess what? No tricks, no jokes... twinkling of an eye, we are anytime more talented and powerful than those magician performers...


Like how wild animals could be gifted with the ability to talk in human language, while having the same amount of wisdom as human did? Magical powers, by right, should be an act being assisted by the power of devils or demons in accomplishing certain tasks. If so, I wonder the God of this world allows this? Everything remains so mysterious; couldn't help before taking a step into it... They are what I wanted to find out the most.

And if I were to get my magical journey started here, I would have the best and most fabulous one.



Was being brought to the World of Narnia through the warp of a door from an old library. And I'm terrified about my presence in this world. It looks somehow the same as where I'm from, but seems like it's morning here while the library side is in the afternoon. O what is it?



Curious yet not suspecting anything at all until something in my world called the king of beasts came up in front of me. Oh gosh, am I suppose to run or fight him? He starts talking to me in a while before I make up my frizzy mind. Am I dreaming? I'm actually communicating with a horrible beast with human language!! Phew!! His name is Aslan and he isn't the bad one, but instead the one who will guide me in this magical world and he briefed about the purposes and missions of my presence here. I'm suppose to cooperate with other partners in fighting the evil to save both worlds. Looks like I wasn't the only one being taken here and I bet the journey is gonna be a tough ordeal.




Missions were being asked to be completed even in the harsh and extremely cold snow land. Things like words or phrases, keepsakes, or perhaps a map will be given as hints. Look... I'm holding a map... gotta do it!!



Have a look at the map that I'm holding. Look carefully, the red circle is where the snow land located. If you ever had a chance to visit it, please don't be like me in shorts, 'cause my legs were frozen.



Saw lots of dead warriors and sagittarius, looks like they were fighting each other once upon a time, but are all frozen now. Was curious of what they were fighting for?



In the midst of completing missions, monsters like giant creatures or other beasts would be the obstacles. I guess they just treated us as the outsiders of this world. We'd have to bear our own risks in fighting them, either by magical powers or scrambling. We were told to be very careful to avoid direct battling them if possible, because life in this world ain't a game; there's no take two!!!



Being an outsider is the main disadvantage that would normally cause misunderstandings and conflicts with the "native" of this world, like such pygmies... They weren't friendly at all for the first time and we almost got into a fight because they used to ignore strangers strongly and negatively. Kinda unbelievable that they are extremely good in fighting skills though, which are the warriors that I admired the most. Learned much from them...



Standing against the evil... Us guys and girls are fighting for justice. We'll never allowed the evil desires to take control of both worlds.



I have no choice but to fight and am not gonna lose...



Following with the finished up to the boss fight, it's a relief and peace was being restored. Thanks to the assists of those warriors and magicians. You all are my great partners though we only know each other like for weeks...



It's time for my missions to come to an end, that means I have to go back to my own world, as I can't stay here any longer, I don't belong to this world anyway. Yet, I were allowed, I'm willing to pay some visits back anytime, I bet I started to miss this world too, and also those that I make friends with...



It's the most amazing and epic journey in my life, though no one might believe if I were to tell. There's no way I can forget what I've been through here, that, you've taught me lots of things. Bye Aslan, you are always the greatest and most reliable partner... Whenever there is a fight, try to think of me, a youngster who fought side by side with you.



And



My name is Kyuo :')

No comments: