Sunday, November 14, 2010

The Intro Of Pasta Zanmai !!

November 10th, Wednesday...

Lately, I haven't been skating for like quite sometime... Ermm, for weeks if I wasn't mistaken? Haha, well... I couldn't hide myself from going to skate for too long 'cause it's the only sport that I can participate in now(I miss basketball ><), and imagine what would happen to me in just keep eating without exercising? Sudah lah... dah lama sesiapa tu panggil ku "FAT KYUO". What a name!!T.T, I am in fact, a big LOL... hahahaha...


Ishhh...


It's Wednesday, guess how much I've paid for the ice rink entrance fee? Hehe... you'll never knew... IT'S ONLY RM6.50!!!! Yayzz, and I was shocked too. Super-duper cheap right? Know what, they were actually having 50% discount for those membership card holders, RM15-Rm2=RM13/2 = RM6.50. Haha... they were smart by discounting the RM2 first or else the price would be RM5.50 only.(Try RM15/2 = RM7.50 - RM2 = RM5.50). Have got no idea why they having discounting suddenly, don't say me gunduk 'cause even the counter lady don't know also. As long as it's shuang lar, the whole November skating only for RM6.50. ^^



Met Eli Chen up as she was skating too. Later on we headed to a new place(we claim it's new for us) for dinner, and that's what this blog post is all about :) Yeah... it's yet another excellent place to crave for food. I'm very particular in choosing restaurants, so I seldom praise a place like how I did this time. Well, if you are a pasta freakdo, I would say you are such a loser for not trying out here. :) Let me bring you to...



"Pasta Zanmai"!!! (パスタ三味!!!) Lol, this kinda place, I thought it's not gonna be any special before trying out, since it already cast me away with it's name... Too many places, I meant restaurants, being named "Zanmai Zanmai"... But frankly telling, I was wrong. This is why people say, don't judge something by it's cover. Hehe, by-pass here so many times, finally gotta try it out. ^^



Believe it or not? The inner designs are even nicer than I thought it is... The decorations and lightnings make me feel so comfortable. You might say it's because I have a good camera that takes fine pictures? Haha, mark me, I was just using my Nokia N82. Rocks... XD




The menu, simple and but not literate, hehe... 'cause I don't really understand their direct translate of Japanese syllables. Ishh... must learn it.




The Charice-look little Eli Chen was wondering which one to pick 'cause the among of food varieties were just so abundant, as you can roughly see from the menu that she was viewing, (above)... Haha, so cute... :)




And so did I... was having difficulties in deciding which one to choose among few of the choices. Headache and was almost came to the stage of flipping coin to decide, haha... while busy camwhoring :P Don't get me wrong, I was only taking one shot rather than a few. Notice what was on my head in the picture? shhhhh... don't say anything!! Hee... :P




The mirror makes the whole restaurant looks even bigger and wider. O.O... We sat just near to it... hehe, love taking picture at the mirror 'cause I can see myself snapping yet at the same time includes my friends in it... ^^



Drink was served, this is mine... called... haha, luckily I remembered to keep the receipt 'cause I know I need the names of our meals to blog about it. It's called Blueberry Soda. Soda... carbonated la of course, but it doesn't look like the color of blueberry at all, I thought it's grape at first. Tasted average only :(



This was the drink Eli ordered, it's Green Tea... The flowery pot looks so cute with it's small cup. Wondering can it be served two? or it can actually be refilled? Don't know, I didn't try this out though...



Yeah~... my meal served finally. ^^ Called KinoOnsen CS, was cooking with mushroom source, mushroom, and raw egg putting on top after cooking, which I have to stir it so that it mixes up with the source. I ordered it in set, therefore it was slightly more expensive, but I got Miso soup and a rather special cold slaw. Looks small portion, but don't say this before you actually finished til the last bite... It's really thick, 'cause the raw egg. One word to describe the taste, "Excellent!"




This was what Eli ordered, Chic Teri SP... I'm not quite sure what were those on top of the pasta, guess it's teriyaki chicken? Haha, but she told me it's nice since the first mouth. ^^ I bet she meant it, 'cause I smelled it too even from far. :)



Our meals and drinks... too simple?? What about this?




Is it a lot now? Haha... it was actually we ordered additional sides, 'cause we were just too hungry.. XD so can't help for ordering extra scrumptious food. Can you view them from the picture above? Hehe... review one of them here first 'cause it got no individual picture. :) Saw the red color thingy? Bet you should roughly know what is it right? Bingo, it's Salmon SSM a.k.a. raw salmon lar, hehe... I know certain someone doesn't like it. Never mind, and...




*Tadah!!* My favorite.. Hotate Teriyaki, Arghhh... the taste really drove me insane... no matter how also I wanna try it again for sure. It's just to yummy to be describe in words... So might as well just save my saliva and bring you to try it out yourself. I belanja doesn't matter, as usual lar, hehe... Nice thing must share. ^^



After all, it was one of the most satisfying dinner I had when I was hungry. Yeah~ happy happy... :D As expected, the price wasn't gonna be cheap, but who cares?? I don't mind as long as the food is scrumptious and worth it... whatever is this, if you've never tried before, just walk in, sit down, order, eat... once and for all even if it's expensive.

But of course, I'd be here again as I promised, with Da Xiao Jie A, 'cause I know she loves pasta a lot, that's why I told her immediately after I've tried. ^^ It's a must, and there goes our promises... So don't hate me k? Hehe...


Alrite, that's all for tonite...
Have fun reading, my dear readers...
Nitezzz -_-




BiBi



The Xiao Qi Gui :P

No comments: