Sunday, August 15, 2010

I hate this kinda fellow

August 14th, Saturday... Again, it's on the same day happening as the previous entry. I posted a topic in Lowyat.net D-SLR section days ago, stating that I wanna purchase a most basic and normal kit lens for my soon repurchase-a550 in which my budget would go no more than RM400. >.< Ishh, I never have expected that I will become so teruk that I have to use this kinda pathetic lens again. **Thanks to the idiot bastards who stole my camera away(darn it again!!!)** Aww, my Zeiss lens... T.T

Aik... back to the topic again...

Okay, I assumed someone had seen my thread and start sms-ing me in offering their lenses and prices. At 1st there were two of them from different places, the one from PJ was selling his Sony Kit 18-70mm at RM320 while another one from Subang offered me his 18-55mm at RM300, a newer model of kit lens. Yea of course I would go for the cheaper newer model of the kit. Take me seriously, he was the one who contacted me, and asked: "How is it? Deal?"

Me: "Sure, DEALED!!"

Immediately after the call, I rejected few other sellers offering me later on, telling them I've deal with someone else already. So he asked me to arrange the time for meeting up in Subang old airport on Saturday, which is Aug 14th... I was so damn excited.

I text the seller at 7ish, asking whether can I meet him up at around 9ish.. he didn't reply. It's okay, I need to start going early before the traffic gets terribly congested. Passing by Summit, I stopped by to collect the stitching thingy requested days ago. That uncle promised me he'd make it for me on that day, but ended up closing the shop way early before I reached, said wanna call me didn't call also. Bloody damn irresponsible. Never mind, I'll drop by again tomorrow. Reaching the airport, already 8:45pm... then only he replied and guess what he says?

"Sorry bro, my brother's lens just broken and he needs to use the lens that I wanted sell to you now. I can't sell to you already... I'm really sorry for that."



Oh my god, the reply stirred up my anger immediately and I shoot him kaokao..


"YOU ANOTHER BLOODY BASTARD... WHY THE HELL NOW ONLY YOU TELL ME?? MIGHT AS WELL TELLING ME NEXT YEAR WILL YA??? I'M ALREADY AT THE AIRPORT NOW, CAN YOUR JOKE BE ANYMORE HUMOROUS?? DO YOU KNOW HOW FAR IT IS FOR ME TO COME ALL THE WAY FROM PUCHONG TO SUBANG JUST TO MAKE THE DEAL YOU PROMISED?? I'VE REJECTED FEW OF THE SELLERS BECAUSE OF OUR DEAL AND NOW YOU FFK ME..."


He don't even dare to reply or call to explain... He knows he's gonna sell the lens to me, but he should at least text me when he can't make it to avoid people get fooled, this is the most common sense one should have.
Damn it, self-asking that I'm a capitel and responsible person, I'm angry that he's so irresponsible. I got down from car not even half a minute, then I drove all the way back to my house. Nearly collapsed for the fool... I think if he's in front of me, my fist will insist to pull back and launch a heavy nice thump at his head. Don't blame me, just talk to my hand... Got questions? Ask the First Aid box please!! I guess it will answer: " you deserve it."

What if you were me? What will you do? I'm so paiseh to go back to those sellers that I've rejected... screw it. >.<
In case if you don't know, here's a picture of the lens



The Xiao Qi Gui :)

No comments: