Saturday, August 7, 2010

An Inconceivable Night: The Curve

July 24th, Saturday... Arghh!! Seriously, I miss that night very very much. Even 'til now I'm still lingering. Hehe, yea.. It was a late night hangout with Anne at The Curve. Actually we already planned to dine somewhere either with awesome food or nice environment days before that. Therefore, three places were in our list: The Curve, Midvalley, and Jaya One because she said she misses those places alot. Okay, let's go all three in a roll. :)

She bought herself a new dress in blue, lol, and told me that she's gonna put it on the same night. I picked her up at her house at night, *(>.<, duel to the traffic was terribly congested, I was late, sorry Anne... for the long waiting) and we headed on for dinner. It's already late, so we can't get to go all three. Aiks... Never mind, just picked one la. And she assumed that The Curve might not be available anymore since it's already 9pm+. We gave up the junction road to the The Curve and chose to go Midvalley. Aaha... it was kinda funny when we reached there, guess what? 'Cause I drove too fast, we kept missing those junction roads for turning in to Midvalley (both of us were not that familiar with those complicated roads), and sesating in the midst of the highway, wasted lots of petrol and also toll money. Eventually, after making a big round, we were at Damansara Utama and The Curve is just behind of us.

A Big Laugh Out Loud...

This was what we called, fate...

Don't tease at me as this was the 1st time that I been to The Curve (saw some pictures before though). Yeah, the environment of the food street inside is awesome and nice. Packed with crowds, which proved we were wrong for saying The Curve is not available anymore at late night. Well, most of the restaurants look pretty good, but in fact all with expensive yet abysmal food. Haha, that's what she told me. Okay, at last we choose to dine here: Garden Lifestyle Store and Cafe I would just use "Romantic" to describe the scene here. Why? Take a look at the pictures which tell a thousand words.

The whole Restaurant is fully covered with white roses. I mean really the whole of it, even the roofs... The lightning effect was so breath-taking. That's what caused my heart to retain. ^^

A fairytale water fountain with cupids around. Anne took this, Omg, it's so nice.

:)
The main character of the fairytale night... that's her new blue-ish dress, it's nice. Aww, she's so pretty and matches the scene so well.


The lightning effect caused the scene looks so breath-taking. She just couldn't get her eyes off this corner, and keep snapping pictures. Hehe, nice shot anyway.

Take a closer look at it... really nice. :)

The restaurant was fully packed with customers, we couldn't find ourselves a seat in the moment. So we just kept snapping pictures here and there. Haha, a picture of her in the corner... nice ;)


Saw that? Really even the roof was covered fully by white roses, matching with the yellow lightning effect, caused the whole restaurant look so damn romantic.


If I were given a chance to choose where to eat again that night, absolutely, I will stick pick the same place, The Garden. Look at this...

The Garden; menu book...

She was checking out the food, and wondering what to order, since she already have her dinner at home. Some light food or desserts will do, she said...


A shot at me from her while waiting for the food to arrive...


Hehe, she was asking the way to the washroom.. randomly snapped this. She didn't even notice... nice though. :)

Her food, the mash potato.. tastes freaking nice, especially the source, have no idea what was it. It's in small portion though, but it's okay for her.. hehe, enjoy your meal!!

And this is mine.. ermm, forgot the name, but it's a grill chicken serving with some veges and frieds. Honestly, the meat of the chicken was a lil too stiff and we assumed that it's because the chicken did too much of exercises, causing it to lost the tenderness... I bite 'til very tired. hahahaha...


She's gonna eat it... yummy, it tastes so good.


Lol, I almost forgotten to take a picture of my food and wanna start cutting into it already... luckily still got to pull back my hands and shouted: "opps, haven't take picture yet >.<". hahaaha.. Actually I wanted to order more, like desserts and drinks at 1st, but Anne hold me back and said: "you siao arh, order so many.. later can't finish how?" Hrmm, okay.. we finish 1st then only order again lo. :) Yesh.. here comes our desserts.

This is Lemon Cheese cake, Anne ordered it... Aww, it's really yummy as like the toppest layer of the cake was full with soft lemon cream and jam, while the whole of the bottom layer was made with solid but tender cheese cake. Slightly smaller but that's what caused it to be so "precious". Next time I wanna order this also...

The Black Forest cake, it's mine... the top part was full with chocolate crisps and the thick layer of chocolate cake was composed with lots of berry-tasted fruit. So nice, it,s bigger haha.. which she claimed it's unfair.. lol.. slightly only la.

A picture for both of our cakes... nice shot. The color so charming..


Sweet smile she's having :D. Well, she was the camera girl of all the food pictures but she claimed that her pictures weren't nice. Lol, no worries, it's just all about settings. You'd gonna use my camera often next time, nvm, I teach you the settings only la. Too bad, I've lost my camera when the thieve broke into my house. 'M so gonna repurchase it before the coming Merdeka, which is impossible for me to get back the Zeiss lens. Aiks, can only replace with normal kit lens. By the way, her shooting skills weren't bad. Look at the picture below..

Picture of the cakes with tea. It was a pot of tea that can be served by two or three persons.. Anne picked the fruit passion flavor, hrmm, taste nice but.. it's not sweet la Anne.. it's sour. Hehe.. smells nice too yet a bit like the smell of shisha.. I hate shisha though, next time let,s try out other flavors, yeah the apple lemon ^^


Hehe.. this shot was the result after don't know countless of pouring in and out over and over again, because my shooting skills were bad, paiseh la... She was pouring it all the while for me to shoot this. Sorry Anne...


Her posture of pouring was so nice, haha, I took a few pictures of it. Love it 'til the max. :)

I tell you, it's a dream that we can sit in a restaurant like this, enjoy our cakes while having a nice tea at the same time. So damn relax, wondering will I still have the chance to make it during college life? Wish so I could always be like this..

And I guess she's thinking the same thing too. Haha, she's just so pretty together with her new dress on.. Same, nice tea huh? :)


Okayz... let's start enjoying our cakes. The Lemon Cheese looks nice and it's really nice. Hehe, try mine too, the berry fruit thingy inside very nice...

That's our cakes when it's still in the fridge... and together with lots of other types too. Let's try out the others next time, I bet they are not bad as well. Hrmm, but then make sure next time you don't eat too full before going. ^^


Hehe, I thought the 2 small chairs can be sit on, but she said they will be broken if she sits on them. Aww, I tried my best to shoot the last best picture of the night.

Aiks... We really missed out >.<, should have taken more pictures instead of like just 40 plus. And also all individual, no pictures together because nobody's gonna hold the camera. Arghh.. don't care la, next time camwhore also have to take together, might only see half of our bodies or only our big faces in the pictures. Haha, really miss the night a lot though. It's really an euphoria that I can get to hangout a late and nice dinner with her. Have so much to say yet the feel was ineffable... Will try out other restaurants or places next time when we out.

Enjoy reading, my readers



The Xiao Qi Gui :)

No comments: