Monday, August 23, 2010

Erm... This Place, Remember?

August 23th, Monday... Erm, the same afternoon after class, I decided to make a move to UTAR Campus in PJ (not sure SS what) with my mom. She willing to acccompany me there even though she's super busy with her office works. Of course, I know she's always the one who worries about my studies the most, thank you mommy. :)

Apparently, I've never been to the campus of UTAR in PJ before; I don't know the way there. Uh hrm, no worries... luckily UTAR is being recorded in the map of my GPS. After setting the route, I went from Old Klang Road, entered into Petaling Jaya and the navigator just lead me there on its own. Oh well, I wasn't that glad while on the way. Grasping the little amount of hope, wishing UTAR staffs would literally knot their head and say: "Yeah, we recognize and accept SAT." Yet we still don't know the answer. Most probably... But I'm still not giving off the hope. Struggling in my heart...

Okay, by passing the overhead bridge, I saw Jaya ONE is just in front of us. By turning left of the junction road, here we are, UTAR... just opposite of Jaya ONE and Cold Storage. I'm lucky enough to find a parking so easily, because the traffic seems sort of congested over there. So... this is UTAR...

The signboard writen " UNIVERSITY TUNKU ABDUL RAHMAN".


The entrance...


From another view before going in to those offices.


Sorry I can't and dare not to take any picture when I went into those offices, because lots of students were staring at me as an outcomer. Obviously I am... 'cause I don't have any student ID card hanging around myself. What if later they say, "WTH, why this guy so ULU like never been to college before? Come inside just snapping here and there only." I'm really sick of that , so paiseh... Mistakenly, we went into a room with lots of students lining up in a long queue. I told her this later on and she said maybe they were dealing with the PTPTN loan thingy. Ohh, I saw some similar rooms with a big glass and some table chairs inside, really reminded me of those pictures she took with her friends posing there last time. Well, the room next to it was the part where we wanted to ask for courses. A quite lenglui lady served us. I told her my case and obscurely, another lady heard and said, SAT can be recognized and accepted here. She looked kinda sure, which really gave me hope :) But she said the one who in charges had went out for lunch, so we need to wait for him 'til 1:30pm. Okay, I'm hungry and wanna eat too. Where?

Hehe... where else? ^^


Awww... Jaya ONE, the view from inside Old Town Cafe: the walking path, and those seats in Cold Storage, the guy selling cold salad inside... I've seen those scenes before from her blog. All looked so familiar... so, here's where she used to study and be often last time. It makes me feel rather sentimental at the moment, but without my D-SLR, I can only lift up my phone to shoot them down.

This road...


I saw Station 1Cafe !!


Right in front of me...


Is this the Station 1 that they got angry because of the Wireless thingy?


Jaya Noodle House...


We choose to have our lunch here at 1st, but my mom doesn't seem agree much with their prices. Honestly, it's seems kinda expensive though. Failed...


After this walking path is...


OLD TOWN Cafe... I've seen this before, they took picture right where I was standing, and it looked so familiar to me now. I saw lots of students inside, wish to have my lunch there too. But...


Here... yea, I have seen this before too, but it's from an upper view in her blog.


I think it's the core of Jaya One.. seem kinda nice here. I feel cooling...


I guess that's where she snapped the upper view of the picture above. I
like this place anyway...


A staircase to the shop lots above...


We went back to the campus, and the lady gave us a bad news by telling me that they don't accept SAT cert and home schoolers like me even though my cert is qualify enough because of Malaysia's policy. Not even their foundation... So, the only but time wasting way is to submit my SAT score to those private colleges who recognize it, spending 1 1/2 year for the A-Level, then only I can get to go UTAR for degree with my A-Level. >.< 'M so heartache that I need to give up C. Advertising course in Kampar. But I won't give up... will depend on the situation after 1 1/2 year later. Will go too if possible... I can't only blame the stupid Malaysia's policy, go to h*ll la... Yet, I'll still sit for my SAT and later on A-Level. I won't give up, I won't... I will head on to UTAR after this. Not sure where yet...

You gotta wish me luck k? I'm looking forward for the day to see ya:)



The Xiao Qi Gui ;)

2 comments:

Anne Lee said...

arghh..i really miss those places...no more jaya one in my life, no more chaotic PA block like last time..wat is only left is pictures of memory...wish u luck..

Kyuo said...

well, if it's some good memories, u can always choose to come back here to linger and ask ur besties together also wert. chaotic PA block i dunno la, but jaya one can always be part of ur life again, no worries.. hehe thxz^^