Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Happy Birthday Mommy :)

November 7th, Sunday...

Aiks... it's Sunday again. I know, for most of the kids, college dudes, and full time workers, Sunday is rather a pleasant day for family gatherings, hybernation, and outings. But for me... TERRIBLEH!!! As usual I gotta work for the whole day, which is a killer... Furthermore, the fact that the Da Xiao Jie A is leaving KL back to Kampar on the same day heavilized the burden mentally. It was only the night before, we went outing together, and now she has to go back so fast already. Of course lar more or less I felt sad...



Out topic:
I was freaking impatient when I got stucked in the traffic jam for almost 1hr on the way to K.S., but I miss the moment now...



The gunduk me even forgotten 07/11 is my mom's birthday. SORRY MOMMY... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!! Love you much... I don't care much and rushed home straight after wushu classes. We headed to PappaRich for our dinner... Somewhere near my resident area.




Here we are... Sorry for the picture, it's juz so dark. I pass through this place often but never get to visit once. This was my first time here, the building was something like IOI Boulevard, but not as nice as it. Lots of shops here haven't been rented out yet, so rather quiet, I don't like the place anyway...



As expected, the environment of this restaurant is kinda nice 'cause of the decorations and lightnings.



Take a look inside again... it's really seems like a place that serves only western food, but who knows...


When we started to make our orders, most of the food inside can actually be found else where with cheaper prices... Frankly, we were like paying extra for the environment.



Haha... this is my mommy, the birthday lady. Seriously, I can see she's really getting older compares to last time. Sad.. :( I don't want my mom to get old. Sob Sob...




And this is my fei lou daddy, haha... do I look like him? Lol, at least a lil bit lar... anyway I'm still his son, it'd be weird to say no at all right? He doesn't change much from last time, hehe... he's tough lar.. :)



Me... camwhoring :P Hehe... Don't tease...




Drinks that I ordered... It's called Ice Blended Banana. According to the menu, it's very rich in several types of vitamins, no wonder it tasted more like protein drinks instead of fruit and is bloody abysmal. Regretted... >.<
Me with my drink... hehe :)




And here comes my meal... Grilled chicken chop fried rice. It looks kinda small portion, but it's actually very filling... is it because I got no appetite? Don't know, as long as it tasted average only... not too special.


Sorry I didn't get to take pictures of other food they ordered, 'cause my family don't use to keep waiting after their food were served. Don't wanna bother them also la. Hehe... My mom bought some scrumptious cake as expected. She's a cake freakdo yet she enjoys it in a different way. It's not like she likes to buy the whole half or 1kg cake but those small pieces which she can choose a few different flavors. Haha... smart though.. Yet, once again it's too full for us to take in the cakes after dinner. They are still in the fridge...



That all for the night.. :)




The Da Shao Ye K :)

1 comment:

Ken Wooi said...

mother's birthday at papparich.. haha :)