Friday, November 26, 2010

I Apologize For What I've Done

It didn't turn up to be something that I wish to jot down here, so there's no date for it... But I'm writing this to apologize to someone for what I've done recently.


Sorry...


I knew I've crossed my line, and that I shouldn't be bugging your life too often. I felt so scared when I know I roused your anger while even more scared when I see your tweet saying that your were indignant about this. Wish they were all just a dream... But it's a real dream that I couldn't change anymore >.< (Guilty)


If ever you are reading this, you might know that I'm writing this to you. Sorry that I have to say sorry to you again... I'm trying my best to maintain what I can, just hope that we can be like how we were... :)
I promise...


Forgive me k?



Sincerely from
The Xiao Qi Gui :')

No comments: