Monday, November 1, 2010

Lovely Chicken Biscuits

November 2nd, Tuesday...

Aiks... Now only I start blogging about this. It supposed to be posted up since a week after I've received them. Sorry...


Even after delaying for so long, there's no way I can skip posting this up, 'cause... haha... Well, she sincerely bought them and brought all the way back for me from Kampar. Just Love Her :) Guess what were they? Lol, you'd never knew, something that she likes so much too...









I present you...











**TADAH**!!! Haha, it's the lovely chicken biscuits... With three different types some more, (hopping around) ^^ Yeah, just feel so excited when I know I can try them out, but not so soon after I received them. It's from Anne... She told me to finish them faster 'cause this kinda biscuits would lost the freshness if keeping for too long. But, walao... finish then no more already lo? I must slowly taste them out anyway... :)



Actually I've taken more than 10 pictures on these few boxes, but they were all in my stolen D-SLR :( Damn, I failed to transfer them to my lappie first before it got stolen. >.< A commiserate for life. Still, I managed to shoot them at best with my phone camera, at least, there are still some pictures preserved. :(


This was the first pack of chicken biscuits that I try out... I remember she told me this pink packet 1 was from Ipoh. Aiks... why you went so far for buying this? Saw that? There were lot's of sesame on the biscuits... Omg, it tasted just so nice. Too bad, I have to finish this really fast, 'cause once the plastic is opened, I found no ways to tie them back by rubber band. :(



Ishhh... I didn't get to take picture at the 2nd box of biscuits I tried. Really regretted... Aiks... >.< The picture above was being cut from the 1st picture. As you can see, the shape of the biscuits were long, with sesame on it too... it tastes even better than the 1st pink color pack, which becomes my favorite one. Of course, look at the packing, it's officially from Kampar town. Love it... :)



And this was the last one that I've tried... A rather special and different type of chicken biscuits, so-called the "FAT VERSION" one. The packing looks kind of exquisite... I bet it's from the same shop as the second pack. Haha... love it too. :) Take a look...



Truely as what she called it, the "FAT VERSION" type of chicken biscuits. Hehe, it's just so bulky and it's complacent with what they place inside, I have no idea what's that. Tasted kind of sweet plus salty, so... one piece at a time already more than enough, can't take more than that. Anyway, it's still nice... :)



Of course, I did asked my dad and mom to try some too. My dad claimed that, they were nice but can't take too often, 'cause some were too sweet which he can't tahan. While mom said the same thing but she likes them alot 'cause she used to buy them often last time whenever we head back to Ipoh. *Not to forget my mom's hometown is at Gopeng too. Hehe...


Aww... they are now finished. :( I just can't reserve them for too long... :'( How I wish they will never finished and I can forever trying out... Miss the taste now. Don't know when can I get to eat them again...




Thanks Anne Anne,
You'll always be the only first one to bring
something back for me from far away.
Really miss ya... >.<




The Xiao Qi Gui :)

No comments: