Monday, November 29, 2010

Something "Priceless" :D

November 30th, Tuesday...

Yet another entry that I've delayed... But this is a review of something that I really appreciated a lot. Never have expected it at all, don't even think I need it at first... Just because for the sake of driving prudently, and she felt funny to look at the phone's gps all the way in the car, she asked and got me this. Aww, lurve her... :) Haha, it's so useful to me now whenever I'm driving to somewhere totally strange and new.


You have problems knowing what I'm trying to mention? Alright, no guessing anymore. Simply just...









**Tadah**... A device car holder with photo frame some more, haha... I can put whatever picture that is cool :) If you remember my previous blog entry(read here), you might notice I mentioned 'bout this before also.



The box set. The plastic bag shows that she bought it from a certain phone shop near her house. The gunduk me thought it was from pasar malam 'cause she told me she went there that time. Haha...



Take a closer look... Lol, it's nice. Wait... why can't I find any price tag on the box de huh? Ishh...



Something included in the box set. Have no idea what's the white color roundy thingy... And the black colored thingy which still wrapping with plastic is a clip holder, use to clipping at the air-con bar. Hehe, I wonder will it drop off? If then cham lo... :P



The holder grabbing my N900 in landscape mode...



OHH, and it can turns up to hold in portrait mode also, kinda personalize... Easy for those phones with either large or small screens.




Actually her bro was getting one for himself when they were buying in the phone shop, so she assumed I might need one also, 'cause that day on the way to Little Genting was... ermm... Haha, kinda reckless :P ishh... don't wanna say ady... X)


Unfortunately, I still can't find any price sticker tagging on the box. Wei~~ Da Xiao Jie you tore it out ady? I wanna know the price lar :( I know it wasn't gonna be cheap. Always like this, and this time wanna pay her back also cannot. Allow me to say thanks once again even after so long... Well, haha, it's a bit shaky when the car moves on due to the flexibility of the spring that holds it, but it's good 'cause I can adjust my view to any angles.


Thanks...
Something useful and
"Priceless"
(LOL, since I can't find the price tag)
That I really like it alot :)
Always...



K.y.U.o.


The Xiao Qi Gui :P

No comments: