Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Unexpected Yum Cha Night

October 15th, Friday...

Never had expected that we will get to hangout to yum cha that night. Who? Haha, Neko, Anne and Me :) It was actually me who wanted to yum cha with Neko after so long since Anne's last vacation back to Shah Alam. Lol, she's the cupid lar, I can't forget this friend of course. But for some reasons, we wanted to ask Anne out too. She's heading back to the harsh place soon, and also... aiks... can't tell. Never mind, she knows then can lar :)


Neko was all the while working on weekdays, just because every Friday she'd be back to Shah Alam, that's why we can meet up. Chatted with Neko in the morning and planned, still we have no idea where should be the ideal yum cha place at night. Thought of going to Mcd but it doesn't seem a suitable place. It's okay, we'll leave the thought for tonight and decide on spot.


Jump jump jump...
Excited... :)


Yum cha of course not that early, we need to have our dinner first. I took mine after coming back from my place McD, I was onlining there the whole day. Around 9:30pm, I met them up at McD in Shah Alam, the place I kept claiming wanted to visit since long ago. It etched a nice first impression in my mind that night.
Both of them brought their lappies, but I don't feel like staying in McD anymore after the whole afternoon. I wanted to go for some coffee lands with excellent environment like Starbucks, or at least Coffee Beans. Too bad, none of these coffee shops located in the place around us. Furthermore, Anne was gonna overnight-ing at Bukit Tinggi's house, she can't reach home too late.


Hmm... Hehe, since Anne was going to Bukit Tinggi, why don't we just make our move there first so that it won't need to be too rush and Anne can go straight back to her Bukit Tinggi's home right after yum cha? Aww, sorry.. it was a naughty yet good plan from me :P, I bet Bukit Tinggi should have at least some qualified coffee shops won't they? Alright, heading back to Anne's house first, to return her car and ask for permission. So fun 'cause Neko kept telling jokes with her bro and mom, laughing and laughing... Miss those moments so much.. :) Oh ya... Anne bought me a device car holder, she was fixing it to my car outside of her house. Looks nice, so that I won't need to keep holding it while outings, dangerous and sampat... I kept insisting to pay her back but she refused to tell the price, saying that her mom said don't need to pay. Aiks, paiseh la... always like this. Please!! Say thanks to your mom and bro for me!! It's a must...


We make whole lots of fun while in the car, Anne was so funny when leading the way, joking and joking, sampat... :D Loads of plannings were coming from our minds for outings, but don't know can we make it, 'cause Neko need to take leave. No worries lar, will just plan. :) Reaching Bukit Tinggi, found no nice specialized coffee shops but this, ****... It is a restaurant by right, but we take it 'cause of the not-too-bad lightnings and decorations it has. Take a look...


There was a cabinet with sport lightning in each hole, decorating some hand made stuffs. So nice and artistic... I wish my room would have a cabinet like this :)


Guess what she was shooting?



Here's the answer, a sailing boat made out of tin, hard papers and string... looks so nice under the light.. Anne snapped this. :)


Shooting again...


At these, warped beer, Coke, and Sprite bottles. Look properly, they are actually complacent with drinks in them. But I wonder can they be served? Seen these in most exhibiting shops.. dusty.. anyway the shot is nice. :)


Haha... Cute Neko posing... :)


This is Miss Anne... Nice pose accidentally, love this pic... :)


This is me. Hehe, Do I look sleepy in the pic?


This was what Anne ordered.. She said she's hungry even after dinner, hahaha... XD, FAT... Aiks, she kept the receipt for herself, I can't get to review and forgot it's name, something to do with butter. It's oily... Anne, tell me what is it...


And this was mine... same, I forgot the name too.


The breads were serving with banana and chocolate. Quite special but tasted normal only... I was a little bit hungry too, FAT ME... so I ordered double, hehe... share lar :P


Food with drinks... aiks, I can't remember all the names lar. I don't have the receipt... But frankly, even the drinks tasted abysmal... Don't know how was Anne's drink, but mine was too sweet 'til I leave unfinished and Neko's one was tasteless, totally out!!


Haha... Anne snapped this, Neko another gunduk one, kena snapped pun tak tau. She was busy chatting with her lappie... :D


Neko with her drink... Nice shot :)



A nice solo shot at Anne.. Haha, that was actually Neko's lappie, Anne successfully forced her to borrow, lol, look at her sweet smile... :)


Neko with Anne's meal... :)


Anne :) Lol, before eating, of course pictures first, haha...



Me.. :) was gonna eat... Itadakimasu :D



A shot of me and Neko :) Yee... I looked so fat. Ishh... Haha, I was with my casual look that night, ugly hair look, simply Tee with shorts and slippers that Anne kept claiming it looks so uncle. Aiks... I was uncle-ing unintentionally. XD


It's rather syok, kept chatting and chatting 'til late night only we started going back. Fetched Anne to her Bukit Tinggi's house. The first time we been to her house there, just didn't visit inside, I managed to remember the way :P Before leaving, we even lepak at the small field opposites her house for a while. Hrmm :S 1a.m. ++, very late already, but seems like we don't wanna be separated, else don't know how long we have to wait 'til the next time gonna be. Sampat-ing for another half an hour, lol, wushu forms, dances, and Buddha style sitting all came out :D Still, we gotta leave... seeing her walking back to her house... Bye Anne :'( The last night us three been together. The next time would be after months, take care.


Gonna miss ya much...




Tagged: October 15th, Friday, 9:30p.m. - 1:30a.m.
Tagged: Neko, Anne, Kyuo
Tagged: Bukit Tinggi 2
Tagged: An Unforgettable Night




The Xiao Qi Gui :)

No comments: