Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Magic Color @.@

December 9th, Thursday...

Again... a delayed-entry that was like supposed to be up about a month ago. Well, haha... it doesn't matter anyway, 'cause it's just something to be reviewed. Furthermore, I can't get to write something about it before I tried.

You might be wondering why the hell this guy has so many things to review? Haha, okay, know me... I'll just take note in whatever things around me, snap, and jot them all down here. It's so true when I heard of the phrase, "it's the job of a blogger"... LOL, so I'ma became a snapaholic too. Loads of pictures stuck in either my phone or D-SLR (getting one back soon ;) ). Hehe, all pending, just that some bad habits often drive me from blogging them on time. Paiseh :P


Ohh ya, so what is the "something" that I was mentioning? Hmm, okay lar, I'ma try to be brief and concise. Aiya, might as well just let the pictures speak... No more tricks and turns, I show you, come come ^^




**Tadah**... The "something" is my newly bought contact lenses la. Magic Color branded... I'ma the first time trying out this.. ^^ (excited)



Yes, have a look... It's light blue in color. Hmm.. if you take a look closer, you might notice it contains a lil bit of violet also. And ohh, it's with powers... :)



That how the whole packing looks like directly from pasar malam. Oh oh... Yea, it's from pasar malam, bought it during our outings to SS2 pasar malam. Miss it... :(


Right eye putting on... Thought of buying those kind which can enlarge my iris. But the color I wanted was out of stock. (Sorry my eyes were a lil bit bengkak in the morning, hehe... not nice)




Left eye putting on. Surprisingly, she told me this type can enlarge the iris a lil too, and yea.. my iris did look bigger compare to those lenses I tried previously. Thanks to the extra dark liner at the edge of this lens. Love it :)




In fact, it's not too obvious just like the green one I used previously. So you might not be able to notice if you are not making direct eye contact or look into my eyeballs purposely. But still, some of my friends noticed, and I realized these less-obvious color lenses would me make look more natural on its appearance, since it's not too obvious and thus color is more natural. ^^ (Few of my friends told me that.)



Thanks to Anne, I got to know pasar malam actually selling this color lenses with powers at an extremely affordable price, that's why I kept bugging I wanna buy my lens there again. It's one year duration, but of course won't be able to last that long, I feel scare too, our eyes are dirty okay?


Yea, and now, I'ma not gonna waste the lenses, will just put it on wherever I go as long as it's an outing. Even in the class, which I don't used to put them on 'cause my eyes are thinner than a hair line in the morning; having difficulties to put on. And I often sleep in my class... so... hehe... Well, never mind la, gonna leave that place in a few more days..

Wanna know the price, hehe.. but I'ma not gonna tell. :P Find it out yourself...



K.y.U.o


The Xiao Qi Gui :P

3 comments:

Peeciella said...

You're probably the first guy i know who wears colour contact lenses :3

Unknown said...

don't wear them

SL said...

OMG! So nice!! And you got them from the night market!? Wow! Is it safe to wear? I mean like.... Any itch or anything like that? It looks really good though! =) How much is it?! =O *I want i want*