Saturday, December 25, 2010

Sentimental mood, a sad one :'(

December 25th, Saturday...


Today... is Dec 25th, Christmas Day...
however, I can't neglect the fact that
I'm letting my long waited Christmas Day
to pass like this... I went nowhere...


(Tears in my eyes already...)


The tears... partly because I tak puas hati
to let this Christmas Day passed like this...
And also something really make me feel
Kinda bu shuang now... I'm now alone,
and I know I always simply think when
I'm alone. T^T I can't help stop thinking...
I need someone to talk to... But I know I can't share
because they weren't someone close to me.


(down...)


Obviously, nobody is seems responding to my words
in innit... I kept posting my words, hoping there's
someone who can notice my existence, but end up like
a sor lou there... (sor lou??) Yea... sendiri cakap,
sendiri jawab that kind.


I started to enjoy the feel of being ignored... I wanna
see how far can this go? Ridiculous right?
While at the same time, I felt like
I transmute back to who I was, a stone... A stone that nobody
will notice. Sob sob... T^T


I'm in front of the lappie staring at the blank screen...
I'm still simply thinking...
I'm waiting for something...
I know this kinda post shouldn't appear in my bloggie anymore,
But,


I'm emo-ing...


I'm... ... ... crying...



kyuo :'(



The Xiao Qi Gui :'(

1 comment:

Ken Wooi said...

emo? dont be la.. :)