Monday, December 27, 2010

Stupid Obstacles

December 27th, Monday...


I started to feel so bloody damn bad now. It's like, so many obstacles appeared. This one haven't over, another one popping up. Oh c'mon, I just wanna study, and my results weren't bad, I mean considered average. Of course I know registering for a college intake is a bit troublesome, but why mine seems so super damn difficult? Is it just because I'm a homeschooler? Why can't you guys take homeschooler easier? Do you know how tough is SAT? Ishhh... Whatever you want me to do, you fucking name it, but please... don't ask me to sit for it again. >.< I'm gonna stress to death T.T


Obstacles... It's already a few times. Every time I thought I have finished my highschool books, in the end some books will pop out, and telling me I have finish them as well. Like how many times do I still need to deal with these books in my life when I thought every time was the last time? Aiks... It's not a problem for me to finish the 2 or 3 books, but I'm now in a holiday mood, I'm settling up to enjoy. >.< T^T Why in this kinda mood will still need me to do homeworks??? ADUI...



Heng !!! I will finish it in time, but I wouldn't let them take over my time in enjoying. DREAMING... I'll fight for it >.<



K.y.U.o.



The Xiao Qi Gui :P

No comments: