Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Sony Alpha A580

December 13th, Monday…

Hehe… It’s a day that I’m freaking excited. Guess what? My lovely daddy ^^ promised me that he will purchase another DSLR for me after the first two A550 got stolen like, ermm… two or three months ago? I can’t remember well, dang it… (The second one not even one month, with all my beloved pictures inside >.<)


Well, even I myself thought that I wouldn’t own another one so soon after this kinda cases happened, my parents said they were not gonna buy anything at this moment ‘cause our area was a lil’ too rural, (thanks God the left side neighbors, got 2 or 3 houses, just finished renovated and shifted in) but I bet my dad pity me as well which I spent all the savings to purchase 2 beloved A550 yet both also got stolen. He knows how kesian for me to go without the camera, as whenever he sees some nice scenes he will just ask me to shoot them down but I’ma telling him I got no camera, and he only saw me holding my phone shooting all the time.


So in the coming Christmas, I tryna urge him, (hehe… paiseh, I seldom my dad to purchasing something, some more so pricey) can I have the camera earlier? Since the promise is in New Year, but I don’t wanna miss those nice scenes of Christmas. Yeah… he agreed, and found a cheaper set in further summit for me, I’m so touched… I can see how much my dad sayang me. T.T I was so impatient for the moment to come, hehe… Just that my mom bising a bit asking why the hell the price so different from the one I told her, ‘cause I was making up my mind between the two models, A55 and A580. She was confused with the prices between only body and with kit lens.


I understand lar mommy, it’s sure is expensive… and I also don’t know what to say, ‘cause I really feel like owning it again. >.<

Guess which model I have chosen?? ^^


The canon plastic saving bag that they give. Ishh, why Canon? Some more it’s not big enough. Hehe, no lar, actually it’s because of the gifts they free for me when purchasing the camera. Wanna know? Read it up… J


**Tadah**!!! This was the model that I’ve chosen. Sony Alpha A580 :D


With kit lens. I’ve got no time to search the lens myself anymore, it really takes time. Furthermore, buying online sure is the second hand unit. Why going for that when the brand new set was almost the same price? Not worth it… Arghhhhhh!!!! I love my camera >.<



That’s the free gift they gave. A bag for holding my DSLR and a flash or lens. It’s a lot better than the one I got when purchasing the second A550, which can hold nothing except the body only. It’s good, so I don’t need to spend money in looking for another bag anymore, just that I dislike the logo in front of the bag, tagging “NIKON”!!! Ishhh… I’m using “SONY”!!! okay?


A brief description on the specs and accessories at the back of the box set. Aww… black color makes it looks so “sexsey”. Hahahaha…


Alright, here comes another free gift from them. I meant another great one…Haha, read it, it’s an 8GB Memory Stick Pro – HG Duo directly by Sony. Hi-speed synchronizing at 30 MB/s, and good compatibility. No wonder the pictures load so bloody fast in my lappie. Hehe, happy happy…


A review of unboxing all the things inside.


The CD for computer, manual guides in different languages, warranty card for online registration, and a nicely designed script about accessories, sample pictures, lenses, and specifications. (Love the script, it’s with whole lotsa nice pictures inside) ^^


They (kit lens and main body) were still wrapping in plastic bags with bubbles. Upper right hand part was cables, charger’s wire, and charger.


Here they are, black charger, grey cable, charger’s wire, switch adapter, and a viewfinder cap. Hehe, I can keep all these in the box ‘cause the previous charger and cable are still with me. ^^


Yeah!!! The main “characters” finally shows their true features. Lol… Sony Alpha A580 and the kit lens with a range of 3.5 – 5.6 / 18-55mm SAM. A new series of kit lens for Sony branded DSLR…

The back part of the camera, basically the same as A550, 3 inch Xtra fine Bravia LCD with 921K pixels, same length and weight, except there is a movie recording button in red, two buzzer for movie replaying on the top part. Megapixels are slightly higher in resolution but it’s not showing on the body this time anymore.


The neckstrap, with a BIG Sony word printed on it. Just love it la, Sony ~ Make.Believe, is always the best.


Here’s a link for the specifications, in case if you wanna know more about it. ^^


Even though I’ma happy with it, still I feel kinda sakit hati when my mom counting the stack of RM50 piece by piece to the seller. Mom said don’t wanna pay credit card ‘cause most of them would charge 5% extra, and it’s freaking damn a lot for something so pricey, so yea…


Was planning to add an external flash, (will make a review about it) but I don’t dare to mention when I was still in that shop, ‘cause I don’t wanna spend their money anymore, I will buy it myself.

That’s all for the night ^^

Have fun reviewing ya

K.y.U.o.


The Xiao Qi Gui :P

7 comments:

谜奇寧 said...

ohhh....that's so cool!!! i wish i have one too...@.@

SL said...

Its beautiful! =)

Anne Lee said...

you spoil brat!!!

XING said...

oh my freaking god!!! Your dad buy for u!! Envy to the max!

Peeciella said...

Wth... How could you freakin lost 2 DSLR?! :O and still manage to get another one? D:

Kyuo said...

@mich: u can too, let me know when u wanna buy, it's not too expensive.

@shiok leng: hehe, it's my baby... i got the same feeling as well. ^^

@miss n: it shall help us to snap down all the x'mas moment :) so, a good spoil brat, hehe... ^^

@Sim yee: dun envy, u can own 1 too. it's not too expensive la.

@Prisciella: my dad sayang me wut. hehe... ^^

Your Humble Servant said...

You're one lucky guy. Now I have to beg my dad desperately to get a car. duh...