Tuesday, October 12, 2010

The Afternoon After Exam: Pyramid :)

October 9th, Saturday...

Coming out from the exam hall, phew... it's finally over. Though I'm not quite that satisfy with my results, but I really felt the air outside was so fresh and relax. A sunny afternoon... :) And of course, the first thing immediately was, taking out and powering on my phone. Pre-telling Anne that my exam was only 3 1/2 hrs, started from 8:30am and supposedly ended at 12pm. She actually texted me at around 11:30am, but even I myself can't understand why the ending time was at 1pm++... :S Thus then, only I received her message. :) She was heading to Pyramid and so do I. I was freaking hungry due to without breakfast in the morning and was starving for like 5 hours.


Hehe, yeah... lunch hour for both of us. She scared me with the sudden appearance when I was looking for her near JuiceWorks, haha... Lunch at Asian Avenue Food Street. Frankly, I was always complaining that the food there is totally abysmal. But don't know why I will suggest that place whenever we don't know where to eat. Maybe it's cheap?? NO!!! The food there aren't cheap at all, I regretted and swore I will never ever eat there again. No drink for us even though I like the bubble tea over there, it's expensive too. Not good for health... So choosing bubble tea might as well go for what I had promised to buy her...


**Tadah**!! JuiceWorks :) We are suffering due to the stupid ulcer. Thus, she can't drink what is too sour, a Berry Burst for her. But I prefer something sour yet not too, Apricot Blusher will do...^^ As you saw, we were enjoying our drinks while looking down at the ice rink and chatting. Hehe, nice and cooling...


We actually bought our tickets for movie, I thought Neko will be joining, but too bad she has to work even on Saturday :( At first thought of watching at 3:40pm's show, but it was already 2:15pm before we had our lunch at Asian Avenue. She thought that her speed of eating can't make it in time for the show. So, how 'bout 8pm? Is it too late? No no no... Well, haha... very funny of incident. We kept changing our minds even after buying tickets, not gonna mention about it here. :P


Not gonna spend the whole day sitting at JuiceWorks, we went around to hunt and try out different kinds of dresses. Haha... Lampoons all over, 'cause we kept claiming each other, "FAT KYUO, FAT ANNE!!!" Adui... Just kidding, she's not fat at all k, just nice :) I said and I meant it. So, no worries in trying whatever nice dress. Saw few of the nice dresses, especially the white one with roses all over, quite expensive and she don't dare to buy 'cause her mom wasn't with her. But it's really nice..


Quite tiring after hours of walking here and there trying and hunting for dresses, we decided to take a break at this Theobroma Chocolate Lounge. It's a new lounge after the closed down of New Zea land Fresh, well, it was my first time in this new lounge anyway. Their meals are surprisingly scrumptious, especially the cakes... :) I started to miss the taste of those cakes.
Don't fight with me, I will always be the host. You are not allowed to pay, Anne :)


Haha... she went around for snapping. That's the job of a blogger...


Her coffee white with creamer..


hehe, the creamer was so complacent that it spilled out from the side when she was pouring it into the coffee. Saw that? The coffee was so full. Failed... XD I was busy cleaning it with tissues, didn't get to take pictures... but I love this shot. :)


Gunduk... Kena snapped pun tak tau... hehe :P


She managed to snap the chocolate cake together with the artificial pot plant... And she got few nice shots of it, while the worker there was sneering at her actions. So paiseh... Haha... I was laughing out loud. XD


The orange flavor chocolate cake, coffee white, and the creamer. Seriously, at first I thought the cake wasn't gonna be yummy at all. Hrmm... I got a wrong discernment from the way that it looked like some "chaplang" sponge cakes. Never thought it could be so palatable, none of the layers tasted like sponge cake, but all with either genuine chocolate cream of orange flavor or solid cake part. Aww, the first mouth was really a food-for-thought. She was right... I miss the cake now... :)


Later on, me too, ordered another scrumptious cake, Raspberry Cheese Cake. Undoubtedly, we agreed that it's as yummy as predicted. I forgot to take any solo pictures of the cake, and Anne was screaming there while halfway eating. Opps... Aiks, it's already ruined the complete nice looking of the cake, and she said no need to take anymore. :(


As usual, we kept chatting until we didn't realize the time passes by so freaking fast. Look at the clock, it's already 7:30pm. We've been chatting around for hours already... A while more, we head on to cinema and I bought a drink before entering, no snacks... Guess what movie were we watching?


**Tadah**, Charlie ST. Cloud by Zac Efron... It's really a nice and adventurous love story. He's so handsome and cute... Love the quote "Life Is For Living". It talks about a young man overcome by grief at the death of his younger brother. So much so that he takes a job as caretaker of the cemetery in which his brother is buried. He has a special lasting bond with his brother though, as he can see him. Charlie meets up with his brother (Sam) each night to play catch and talk. Then, a girl comes into Charlie's life and he must choose between keeping a promise he made to Sam, or going after the girl he loves... Overall, a nice and worth-a-watch movie :)

It was not as long as I have expected. Not even reached 10pm when we came out. Well, I can't send her home too late or else her family's gonna worried 'bout her. Alright... let's go. :)


Tagged: A wonderful afternoon.
I received something from her before leaving,
Priceless item... Love it a lot :)
Thanks Anne Anne ;)
I miss that day...



The Xiao Qi Gui :)

2 comments:

Anne Lee said...

wei...that's my word..."gunduk,kena snap pun tak tau"

Kyuo said...

hehe.. yea, i "hijacked" it from u. but dun care, i will use it whenever it suits the situation. :P that picture u memang gunduk ma, kena snap pun tak tau. XD