Thursday, October 14, 2010

Skating... SS2 Pasar Malam... Yeah!!!

October 11th, Monday...

Like how we have planned ahead of time, me and Anne went for skating. I promised her this since long time ago, and that I wanted so badly to skate with her again after the second time, which you readers should know why I can't make it if you've been staying tune to my blog post last time. Never mind, it's her semester break and I'm freed from exam, so definitely we can hangout for skating :)

It was me who invited her out, so definitely I won't let her to go for any public transportation alone when I can actually fetch. I'm a guy and is responsible to guarantee her safety of course. I started the way to her house at nearly 12pm, in case of traffic jam. But she said she wanted to have her lunch at home before going out. Haha... Alright, take your time then. I wanna online but feel paiseh to online at people's house when they were gonna have their meal. A bit no manners...
Later on, she said her brother wanna meet me if possible 'cause I promised her to help her brother in searching for phone. Yeah, of course no problem. Met her up in her house after she finished her lunch.

Frankly, that was my first time stepping in her Shah Alam house, I felt nervous and a little bit paiseh for the officially meeting up her parents and brother. Nice to meet them all, Hi Uncle Auntie... Hehe, felt so prudish, I don't even dare to sit down. :P She said hope I don't mind her house so messy. Lol, of course I don't, 'cause my previous house was comparable. Using her lappie to online in looking for the specific phone, HTC Desire. Too bad, I need more time and couldn't find it while I was there. Never mind, I will still look in to it, no worries. :) Hehe, love the way she interacts with her family, especially her mom and brother. That's the Anne I know.. ;)

Lol, she kept bising me to leave while I was still searching. Aiks... Okay okay, let's make our move now :) Again on the road, I drove recklessly and she kept shouting, "Don't kiss their butts...!!!" Haha... no worries, we still arrived safely. ^^ By the way, I got a free ticket for her in skating. It's actually a coupon I got when I was registering for the membership card of Pyramid Ice. I know she's gonna skate, and I purposely reserved it for her so that she don't need to pay. Luckily not much people were skating on Monday since it's a weekday, just nice for her to get used to skating once again.

She was mastering her brake that I thought her months ago... Glad that she still remember and be able to do it... It was really fun skating with her, as expected. ^^ Too bad we didn't take any pictures, until the end only a few appeared.. My fault, I should have taken more pictures since it's an outing, and thus not much pictures I can share here.


Yea... Selena, a cute Iranian little girl was going back to Iran after that day. So it was her last day skating there. She's so cute until Anne likes her so much and keep playing with her. Haha... nice one... :)


She's going back and might not be coming back anymore already. So, we decided to take picture together with this cute little girl. Love this shot til max... ^^


Aiks.. blurred, Anne was not ready yet.


Both of us were shooting together, so you can actually see that I was looking at my phone (this side) and Anne was looking at her phone (that side)... hrmm, Selena was... Aiks... hehe. I believe Anne's phone got clearer image 'cause every time when I snap also they haven't ready. Lol...



Actually Reyvan was skating too, but he's not joining us for dinner. Well, we were heading to SS2 pasar malam later on, will drop him at the by-pass LRT station. It's my second time to this pasar malam, I still can't remember well the way from Kesas to here, need the live GPS (Anne) to lead the way. Malas la, as long as she with me every time I come, then I don't need to remember la XD. Hehe, we were hungry, so, of course dinner 1st before jalan-jalan... I'm always so lucky in finding parking at those places packed with cars. Got the parking in less than 5 minutes after we reached that area. Thought of going for Bubble Tea when we see the stall, since they have plenty of varieties in flavors, but ended up going for fresh juices at the same juice stall as previously, we claimed that it's healthier anyway. Hers was the mixed of carrot, starfruit, and tomato, err... I guess so, and mine was mixed of lemon, orange, and carrot. Haha, both our combination were not bad huh? Nice :)


The Orh Jian she ordered, I don't know where was the stall and never try before. It was a small one 'cause she said it's not nice, so don't order the big one. Besides that, both of us ordered Chao Kui Tiao. Anne can't finished hers as it's too big portion and spicy, it's ok, I'll take over... halfway finishing, I told Anne luckily she didn't order the big Orh Jian or else definitely wasted. I even order another bowl of sea coconut drink, FML they don't have small one and I was forced to finished the whole bowl, regretted. "Walk slower Anne, I can't get to walk at normal speed." Haha..


After dinner, we went to buy some MuaChi for her mom and brother. Laichi and Mango, and Green tea and original. Alright, it's time to go back. I know her feet felt painful after skating and it's getting worse 'cause of the new sandals. Aiks... not gonna hangout any longer d la. Let's go... :)
It's really fun that day, I miss it so much... Sorry for the few pictures that we have taken, should have took more.. but it's okay, it would be replaced in the next time. ;)


Miss the day..



The Xiao Qi Gui :)

4 comments:

Ken Wooi said...

skating is fun, tho i've never tried it before :)

Anne Lee said...

i'm using ur phone to comment here.my fingers vry pain.

Kyuo said...

hahaha.. i always use phone to comment also. adui... the screen so small very hard to see la.. :P

Kyuo said...

yea.. the button very small and hard, press longer d feel very pain de...