Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Finally, Internet at home!!! But...

October 19th, Tuesday...

Today, someone's gonna have an English speaking test. So damn worry 'bout her 'cause she told me all the bad things that happened to her in the morning before the test. But still, she passed the speaking test smoothly with lucks. Congratzz to her here... well done :)

Hrmm, well... not much for the first half of the day, as usual, class in the morning which I did nothing in the class, thought of watching movie, but end up sitting at the mamak waiting for text messages. 'Cause I guessed she probably might text me after her test, that I won't even dare to go back class in case I miss out any replies. My stupid class got no reception for Digi at all, hate it... >.<


After the ending of piano class in the evening, I bising my mom to go to IOI Mall for the registration of Broadband internet service. I told her that no matter how I'm gonna get it today, YES!!! Today must get. I don't wanna wait any longer after months of waiting and onlining outside. Just forget about the waiting of TM point, which I guess they would take another months to get the bloody phone lines to fix in my resident areas. (Blood vomiting...)


I suggested IOI Mall to be the place, but mom said Tesco hypermart might have the service stall too. Okay then, frankly, I don't feel like going IOI also, it's very trouble some in finding parking, some more need to make a big U-turn to get in there. Found Celcom service stall at Tesco, but their packages seemed not worthwhile at all, no line stability guaranteed. So we headed to Maxis... At first the package sounded nice, but while registering only they tell us the cheap package is for Maxis phone line user, if we are not using Maxis phone line, the price for the package might exceed from RM38 toRM68 per month. WTF!!?? According to this, Mom said why don't we go for Digi, maybe we can get cheaper package since we are Digi user. But no Digi service stall in Tesco, we have to head on to IOI at the end. That is why I felt a bit angry at the running up and down, reckless driving that day... sorry my Green baby.


Guess what? Digi stall promoter in IOI tells us that no such thing as cheaper package for Digi users, some more their price was the same as Maxis RM68, and no services found in my area, Puncak Jalil. How? Go back to Maxis la... Eventually, internet at home now.




It supposed to be a "YAY~!!" news, but... don't know why I ain't as happy as expected. I feel very very scared, that if it's a sign telling me my quiet night is now replaced with internet and no more kacau-ing from phone text messages. Sob sob, if it wasn't with internet, I won't online in the afternoon, I won't chat with her, and she won't tell me this thing. Last time I used to mention how important internet enrolls in my life, but now, I will choose to give it up to gain back my kacau nights, 'cause I realized internet is not as important as "something". I can now live without internet, but I can't without that... (crying) Don't leave me alone~... (tears) After all, it's just that I'm sensitive... sorry >.< Just because I cared what is between us so damn much.


Kyuo... stop being childish and so xiao qi, you have to cool down and be more mature now.

Felt so bad that I didn't care how sad she actually was, some more kept saying all these stupid things, making her to accommodate me even when she feels so down. I'm sorry... They were all my stupidity, I hope no one would see these...



Am I still...
The Xiao Qi Gui?

1 comment:

Ken Wooi said...

i think i should get a maxis broadband soon :)