Sunday, October 17, 2010

Little Genting; Lookout Point Restaurant :)

October 14th, Thursday...

It's finally the day, the great day that we planned ahead before to go for food :) Of course it would be a special place that serve a special dinner. I couldn't think of anywhere else anymore but all that was in my brain was a place in Cheras Ampang, called Lookout Point or Little Genting. I told Anne about the place, she knew it and haven't been there before so do I, but I have no idea why she kept avoiding to go for dinner there. Lol, she claimed that my driving skills were reckless and said that the roads up to Little Genting were gonna be dangerous... Haha.. car will fall back. XD Adui, of course we won't and we'll be safe for making our dinner there. I promised I'll drive safely k? :)


In fact, before the dinner, she was ready to make a visit to my house. I was so happy while thought of playing her the song pieces she asked for I learned days ago. It's done with practices, but too sad for telling me that her mom doesn't allow her to make the visit. I sadly disappointed... She can't listen to my song and play with my puppy d :( Aiks... daijopudesu, my mood shouldn't be damaged, there's always a next time. And we were still going for dinner, that's the most important thing of the day.


I fetched her from her house at around 5:30pm, she was checking for her results online. Sorry for bothering, I bet she's kinda nervous that time. But it's lucky for not knowing the results that night for some reasons, know why? Nahh, I'm not gonna review this thing, it's her privacy. Before making the way to Cheras, she suggested again a restaurant called SoulOut, Hrmm :) I'm gonna obey her choice if she really don't feel like going to Lookout Point, but I couldn't find SoulOut Restaurant in my GPS >.< So she said never mind, just point to our previous targeted place, Lookout Point!! It's fun all the way up there, keep chatting and making fun in the car. Hehe.. really miss all the moments in the car. Lol, she was so cautious, kept asking me to concentrate driving and prohibiting me in looking at the phone, even while waiting at the traffic light. Adui... hehe, thanks Anne for holding my phone for GPS, paiseh la... :P


There was a little bit of traffic congestion when we reached Cheras. And also we missed out the destination showed in the map. Thus, it's already all dark when we reached the peak where the restaurant was located. I have to admit it's kinda scary when we saw the small road for going up to those restaurants. Around like, 60 degree for the slope, I have to change from gear 2 to gear 1 in the end. Anne kept claiming I scared her while driving up that slope and that she reached heavens when we saw one of the restaurants putting the big name in front of us, "HAVENS". Hahahaha... choi x3, don't simply say please Anne Anne... :P


Havens Restaurant and Panorama entrance.


Alright, there were four restaurants located here, Panorama (serves Arabian food), Havens, Gasoline, and Lookout Point. We have no idea which one better. Hrmm, it's either Lookout Point or the one by Arabian. After checking out, we claimed that the Arabian one was not that nice, because of the lightning? Yea, so Lookout Point was our final choice. :)


**Tadah**!! LookOut Point Western Food. :)


That's the awesome view that I mentioned, it's really nice. Feel so romantic to have the dinner while looking at the view. :) Love it...


Female protagonist of the night :) She sooo pwetty with the dress and curly hair :D like this shot til max... hehe


Anne's order, Blue Champagne :)


My order, Grape Champagne :)


Haha, we kept shooting at our drinks 'cause we couldn't get perfect shots since the lightning of the place was dim. Taken like around 10 shots plus, and I was force to use flash in this picture to ensure clearness... not bad huh? Hehe :)


The true feature of Blue Champagne, appears after stirring... looks very captivating. Nice shot :)


And this is the true feature of the Grape Champagne after stirring. The color was not as nice as Anne's Blue Champagne, but tasted not bad. Love those jelly-like ingredient at the bottom part, Anne tried and she said nice too. ^^


Our food served not long after ordering... ^^

Her meal; It's called LOP Special Salmon Spaghetti. Looked simple but I bet it tasted nice :) Just that the salmon was with plenty of bones. We don't like fish with bones anyway... hehe


And this was mine... it's called Cheese Ham Grill Salmon. As you can see, it's serving with much more ingredients like, corn, garlic toasted bread, lemon, long beans, carrots, tomato, mash potato, salad, and salmon. Haha, I asked for an additional piece of cheese. Saw that? Lol...


Food with drinks :)



We were busy shooting at each other's food, with three cameras... haha... No flash, color should looks more captivating... ^^


Me with my food, aiks... I looked so gunduk here.. hehe


Stirring her drink...


Anne with her food..

haha, we spent like around 15 minutes kept shooting at our meal after they arrived. Lol.. I realized few of the waiter and waitress were staring at us, might be wondering why still not start eating. Hehe.. the sources and spaghetti were hardened when we start serving...



There weren't many customers when we walked in, perhaps it's still early by that time. But as time gets later, seats were fully filled with customers all around and it got noisier and noisier.


Finishing our food, it's only 9:30pm... I really don't feel like going back so early. But I can't send her home too late at night, as I say, her family might worry about her. Hrmm... well, no choice but to start driving back. I drove rather slow on the road that I used to speed at least at 100km/h, only at 60km/h. Guess what? I would get very impatient if I follow a car slower than 80km/h, but I actually drove even slower than 80km/h on the way back Previously, I don't understand why those fellows can be so patient on the road. Now I do... I was doing the same thing as those fellows to spend more time in the car with and guaranteeing the safety of the one I care the most. So, no speeding when she's on board, as I promised I'll drive safely. Sorry Anne, for insisting to go to the place that you don't feel like going. :( My bad, I hope you really have fun that night. :)

Aiks... but is the great expected night, gonna be ended so simply and easily? Naw.. We were heading to an extremely nice place up next. :)


Stay tune if you wanna know...


Your true author
The Xiao Qi Gui :)

2 comments:

Anne Lee said...

hehe...eventhough the food at that restaurant isnt that nice but still very fun...

Kyuo said...

sorry that i kept insisting to go there, thank you.. Anne.. it's really fun, i miss the nite n u. T^T no more Lookout point next time, u can have the privileges to decide where to eat and I'll just be ur driver ;)