Saturday, October 23, 2010

An Excellent Place At Late Night

October 14th, Thursday...

I was actually a bit sad, thinking that the night was gonna come to an end. I tend to hide it from showing on my face, but failed to hide from my action; was driving rather slow to spend more time in the car with her. Is it really gonna end so fast? I don't want :( but It's kinda difficult for me to think of a place where we can hangout at this time...


Reaching the junction that turns to IOI Mall, my old resident areas, an idea instantaneously came up to my mind, hehe... "Wanna have a drink? Perhaps, a nice coffee will do." :) But she was worrying it would be far and time consuming, as she really can't go home too late. Lol, no worries, it's just somewhere around that area. She still don't know that's the place where I used to hangout often in the passed 10 years. Yea, that was where I stayed and shifted not long ago, so of course I know where is the best place to hangout.


Not to forget this place was fully developed, and for sure, lotsa classy cafes, restaurants, bars and laundries can be found here. Where? Hehe, a place called IOI Boulevard :) Kinda similar to JayaOne, but with a better environment I bet. I guess you should know how nice and expensive it is to rent the shop houses here by listening only at it's name. It's really an extremely nice place at night. Okay, I can't actually describe the beautiness in words, might as well just let the pictures speak.


Having lots of square colorful rings like they are floating in the air. The construction of this building framed mostly by white and silver shiny glasses and metal frames. Which makes it looks real classy when you make your steps in it. You can actually feel yourself being surrounded by excellent shop houses, anytime and anywhere when you are here. And also the kinda impulses to make a sit at any classy coffee shops or restaurants in it... Let me tell you, the actually scene is actually more captivating than the pictures. :)


Hehe, being in this kinda nice place, of course photo shooting is a must. We kept shooting here and there, lol, that's Anne holding her camera :) Too bad, if my DSLR were here with me, more pictures would show up undoubtedly. But not bad also, our phone cameras are more than enough to capture all these scene, and for sure is nice in quality, as u can see here. We were making a little exploration around the place, seeing all kinda of restaurants and showrooms.


Little exploration around the place? You might be wondering, why I stayed in this area for so long yet still need to make exploration at this building? Lol, well, this building is terribly new in fact, yea... Only nearly half a year. So, if you really making a visit here, you'd witness many of the shop lots here haven't been rented out. It feels fresh and smells new... Hehe, frankly this is my first time here at night also. I've been here once during daytime but, it's totally incomparable to nighttime.


That's a small but nice pub located at the corner of the entrance of the building. From far, we heard lotsa noises which was actually caused by most of the football fans watching and supporting their football matches. Looks quite okay from the outer view, lol, we claimed that we try it out next time. Hopefully not much smokers... Hate those smokers.



And...




**Tadah**!! Here we are, the Pacific Coffee Company. I really miss the environment there, especially it's the first time, the timing, and with Anne. :) Hehe, I finally understand why people always say the first impression is always the deepest, it's very important to pick all the right one at the same time, the time, the person, and the feel. Have a look at the inner part, you'd know why I say so.


Omg... I can jump from the building already. >.< Look at the lightnings and decorations of the cafe, just too nice to be around. Smells coffee, feels quiet and romantic, and witness excellent environment. Which is the reason why we started to miss IOI Boulevard Pacific Coffee Company.

Plenty of varieties for us to choose... They have Icy Treats, Chillino, Expresso Bar, and Hot Perfections. Like the fatty waiter here, which was very friendly and humorous... He joke around and told me that I need to pay for every photo that I shoot in this Cafe. Haha, the gunduk me actually thought he's serious and was shocked. Lol.. Adui, I help you all to promote this Cafe, you should pay me back. Lol... funny... :D


Still wondering what to order... But I was busy shooting... :P


Still haven't make up your mind? Hehe, never mind I understand their choices were just too many... really takes time to consider. :)


Camwhoring us two, hehe... Adui, Anne... I know it's hard to choose from so many different kinda drinks, but you don't need to be so cham de la. Don't you know that I'm actually shooting? Their drinks are all nice, so any kind will do. :)



Lol... okay okay, here's a nice one again. Our drinks were served and we were checking out all sort of ingredient that might make our drinks taste more scrumptious. Love this pic... :)


Here comes our drinks... I wanted some drink slightly a little big portion, so Iced Chocolate Paradise was my choice, tasted very nice. Anne was scared that her drink would be too sweet, wanted something average, so an Iced Cafe Latte would be the best choice, too bad I didn't get to try it out.


Hehe... adding all sort of powders they put on the small table right next to the counter. Anne said they were actually for other hot drinks, in case some customers want their drinks sweeter. Gunduk us, went and pour them in our cold drinks also. Wanna know how it looks? Check it out later... :P


I only poured chocolate powder in mine, but Anne poured all the rest into hers. I was like... "harr~? Can the drink be served? Will the power melt? Cause the scene was like...


Omg... This was how Anne's drink looks like when being added all sort of powder into it. She was having difficulty stirring it, so do I, 'cause our drinks were cold as I said. Stirring for quite sometime yet it still won't melt. And the drink was kinda full, thus some of the powder spilled out on the table. Haha, I wonder does it taste nice after added? Anne, please don't put again next time... Lol...


Hmmm~... does it taste good, Anne? Look at her smile, I bet it tasted better after added. Haha, nice shoot, love it...


Me with my drink, 'cause it's with flash, does it look more natural? Haha... anyway, love this shot too. :)


A nice shot at Anne... miss her much.. :)


Lol... She actually asked me to shoot this, while she picked up some magazines at the cafe's cabinet 'cause other customers were looking at us. Aiks... sorry I only shoot one picture. Should have taken more...


Reading a magazine about house decorations... she showed me some of the styles, really nice. She love reading it alot.. :)


Haha... it's the only picture I camwhore myself. Yee, she always tease at me when I'm taking picture of my own, why guys cannot camwhore one or two meh? I didn't tease at her when she does that, see I so good... :) hehe, love this picture personally... ^^


Last picture of the night, she was reviewing all the pictures that we took together.


Alright, it was nearly 12am when we look at the clock, by right, it's too late to send her home already. We chatted later than we expected, 'cause the place so comfy that makes us don't feel like going home. Hate it, wish the moment would just stop for us to chat. Anne said we shouldn't have leave LookOut Point that late, instead spending more time in this cafe. She loves this place alot... so do I. Erm :) Never mind de, it's so nice here, next time for sure we have the chance to come here again. Lots of nice restaurants are still waiting for us. Hehe, I really miss the night and would remember it for life 'cause they are really wonderful moments we have.



Miss ya
Nightzz



The Xiao Qi Gui :)

2 comments:

Anne Lee said...

y u put my ugly picture....

Kyuo said...

u meant that one when we were ordering? lol, no la, where got ugly? it's funny only wut.. hehe, love that picture... :)