Sunday, June 20, 2010

a day of preparation.. the green pig

16/06/10, Wednesday... the day that I went to S.Pyramid, hunting something unique for a special someone. I have but got no idea what to pick so, yea, just loiter around after skating. Suddenly, Uh huh!! It's Parkson in front of me, the make up section. Hehe... this is the best place for girls to look for perfumes, make up thingy, and creams for facial. And, seriously, a guy like me tending to purchase something here, apparently lots of the ladies were staring at me with some rather weird foresight. Ishhh... Please, I'm not "sisi"... >.< Aww, shai la...

I can only say it's a memory that sneaks out of my mind. Remember? I saw Anna Sui branded perfumes, and what appears in my fuzzy brain at the moment was one of her old post about this perfume, saying she wanted to own one. Lol, guess what? I decided to get her one anyway. :) Yea... Anna Sui Secret Wish... Don't ask me the price, as you know, I won't tell. But I guess she might knows it better than me. RM XXX... As long as she likes it, anything is okay for me.

She managed to asked what was it that I bought from Parkson, while I tended to ignore her question for the sake of surprise. All of a sudden, she turns up asking, " You steal pigs there is it?" Lol... yeah, it's a pig, a green pig for u actually, which I tried so hard to force it into my little pathetic bag and not allow it to scream. As I keep ignoring what she asked, she ended up saying, "cheh, I don't care liao lar. It's none of my business also." Aww, didn't you notice? I will tell anything you ask, but why not this? I marked your words and I did encountered them later on. Because it's for you. You should have notice this earlier... :(

In other things, I was trying to give some drinks that will help her in aiming at her tiredness and heatiness. Not sure if they would actually work or take affect, but I believe they might help at least in a very minimum percentage. ;)


**tadahhh** The Green Pig...


The back side...

Okayzzz... That's all for tonight, will have a similar and related story on the next entry.
1:21am... remember this moment, and Goodie Nightzzz...

2 comments:

Anne Lee said...

I havent start blogging the green pig u already blog liao...so fast...
Hehe...like it~

Kyuo said...

Hehe, i actually didn't plan to blog it so fast, coz last nite at the cafe was damn late liao... 1am ++. But since i know it would b hard for me to blog now, no WiFi at new house, the photos r with me, so I juz write it down whenever I can online lo.^^