Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Trip to Kampar and Ipoh(Cont.)

Lol, it's after lunch, we were so full, yet... hehe ice-cream. Apparently, I got kinda disappointed because the ice-cream store looks somewhat like the style of Baskin Robbins, yet selling their ice-cream with some terribly soft drumstick cones.

That's what I called, CHEAPSKATE...

But still, without mentioning the cone, the ice-cream were nice. Mine was mint flavor, hrmm, forgot what Anne and Neko took :P sorry, temporary amnesia... hehe, well, a lil bit regret for not taking pictures of those ice-creams, thus can't share it here.

Oh ya, before going to food court, Anne actually received a call from her old Uni classmate, Joe, in which he was on his way to Ipoh looking for jobs, if I wasn't mistaken. Before he came, Anne was like afraid of letting me know that he wanted to meet up with us. Adui, what so big deal? I guessed I'm ok with that~... and she asked whether will I get angry if she meets up with Joe? Aww, why do you think I would get angry with that? Didn't I promised you before? I will never ever be "xiao qi" that easily anymore de. :) And eventually, Nice to meet you Joe. ^^ He leave after like around 20 mins of chatting. Guess she feels happy for meeting up with her old buddy. ^^

4:36pm, check us out at Starbucks... ^^

Love the cakes and breads... I actually do bother to take a look at them every time I hand out there, just that they are too pricey. Must get to try them out one by one someday... ^^


Got no idea of what's inside, Anne took this anyway... I mean picture. :)


All sorts of coffee beans...


Here comes our drinks, the Cappuccino and Caramel ice-blended. :) The shot is kinda artistic. Anne took this too...



Hrmm... there were 3 of us, but why only 2 drinks? Lol, I was asking also, but Anne said she wanna share with Neko. ?.? Aiyo, you like it so much, not enough la, next time order 2 ler...


Cute Neko with her drinks ^^


Me.. love the environment^^







There are dozens of camwhoring photos, but I'm not gonna upload all of them... hahax, 3 crazy shooters. It's so nice to chat there, like we forget about everything, justkept talking and talking... ^^

Nearly sunset, so nice... It was Neko who shoots this, randomly from the back of the car.

Duel to the terribly full lunch, we didn't plan to have our dinner so early. Well Anne was the one who driving, so she took us to the lake edge where she used to hang out 'til late night. The lake is nice, especially in the evening which the yellowish sunset covering the whole sky. We went to the park for a walk, while seeing a lot of students having their activities (I mean exercises) there. Honestly, their foresights on us were kinda weird, like treating us as tourists, carrying a camera & visiting their place... wth!!


Anne was pointing at the big bird flying through.. lol, it's a lil bit blur but I love this shot a lot personally. :)



Feel so comfy to loiter in the park, with the exception that mosquitoes are everywhere, nvm still ok de.
It's a nice artistic shot from Neko. The shadow model was Anne... Haha, love this shot alot. ^^


A night view of the lake edge, nice but dark... the guard was whistling, asking us to get out of the park. Lol, we still taking our own sweet time.


Yeah~ getting in the car and go for dinner lu... ^^ it was so hot, switch the air-con to the max plz. And I wanna eat in the restaurants with air-con... Before that I actually planned to have a heavy dinner at those chinese restaurants, by ordering many but light food. Tak jadi... That moment was more preferred to take western food but Anne told me all western restaurants there got no air-con de, cacat >.<. Eventually, Grand Kampar Hotel was our final choice, since the food there is not pricey also. Okiezz... let's go... :D

Here we are, the Grand Kampar Hotel. The design looks somewhat classy. Haha, ages we took, to decide where to settle down. Lol... come here la, here got air-con more shuang la... hee


After ordering food, I took out and hand over, **Tadahh**, the "green pig", which I've stolen from Parkson, to her. See, I told you I will encounter the words when I ignore to tell and you said it's none of your business. Lol, you actually got involved, 'cause it's for you since the beginning when I decided to tell you I'm hunting something from Parkson that time. :)




Hehe, she doesn't looks like herself in this picture. Ermm.. the look was familiar, but I can't figure out who she looks like...


Aww, I love and miss the Ice Lemon Tea there, saw that? It looks so nice, the colors of the top & bottom part are different. Let's go again next time... :) I wonder can we bring outside food and just ordering their drinks? lol... XD



Oh ya, Anne loves her new bag so so much which she bought it while in Ipoh Parade. It's in silver grey color, looks a lil bit bling bling also... only cost like RMXX, isshh... I should have paid it silently and run away, so that she don't have to pay.


My food, erm, I can't remember well but it's called Thai style fried rice if I wasn't wrong... not as yummy as expected tough. And the clay pot yee mee was Anne's one, haha, she manage to take a nice picture of her food, but failed like 3 or 4 times, the following pictures were the results, 'cause she didn't focus properly, but the 2nd shot was not bad actually. ^^


1st try, failed...


2nd try, she did it, but neither of us realize. passed!! ;)


3rd try, aiks, barely passed la... hehe

Neko forgot asking me to snap at her food before she starts eating. Lol, half way eating d then only she shouted," argh... forgot to take picture tim... " haha, no worries, next time order the same food again, then remember to snap lo. ^^ Anne slowly enjoyed her food 'til the last minute...




We planned to leave Kampar at around 10:30pm originally de, but it was so fun and happy that we actually felt grudge in going back to KL. So after dinner, we went back to Anne's room, have fun onlining, listening to her favorite Kenny G's musics, and viewing all her old secondary and Uni's pictures and videos. Laughing all the way... LOL

However time was still not waiting for us nor will it have even a lil bit more or mercy. We say goodbye to each other, I felt so grudge for leaving seriously, 'cause the whole day was like a dream. Thxz Anne... for the coffee, which makes me stay awake all the way back. we will visit you whenever you are free, just let us know. ^^ All the best there ya, Take care.

I'm Kyuo. ^_^

No comments: