Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Haircut, nicer or worse?

Seriously, I love my hair a lot. It's descended from the mix of curly and straight, my mom and my dad. Dad's hair is totally curling while mom's hair is straight and nice. Thus, I'm both but deviating more to straight, like my mom's. ^^ Well, though I used to be proud of leaving my hair long, yet, most of the people would say,

anonymous 1>> "Hey kyuo, your hair is long, why don't you cut it? You look better with short hair."

Me>> "Is it?"

anonymous 2>> "Kyuo, you look a bit different from last time. Ohh yea, you look older because of your long hair."

Me>> "Harr~~? OMG..."

Well, I'm only 21 okay? I don't deserve the noun "uncle". Arghh... I know it's a lil bit messy, only a lil bit... Never thought that it would look so bad. Even a girl said to me: "Kyuo you know? Got one thing I wanna tell you very long already. You look so good with your short hair." ! _ ! OKAY!! I have to admit and accept that since 8 out of 10 give a negative opinion to my long hair.
From XXXX year (I also don't remember when was it) onwards, I plan to cut my hair whenever it reaches my nose. A way to keep myself looking good and also to avoid pimples growing on my forehead which cause by sweating.

But of course, I won't let my hair to go too short after cutting. Previously, my parents used to control what kinda hair style for me. Short until almost botak, it was really really sucks. I wanted to control the hair style myself. The salon that I go often for haircut, is owned by the mother of my primary schoolmate who knows me since childhood. She's nice and always know a better hairstyle for me than those that I want. Thxz Auntie...

Before


After


Judge it yourself while leave some comments or opinions if possible. ^^

2 comments:

Anne Lee said...

haha...dunno wat to comment..

Kyuo said...

haha... u ar, haizz,, think enough la, in ur mind, dun comment here... :)