Thursday, June 10, 2010

the sneaked out memory

I took a walk at Pyramid today, was thinking to print some of the photos that my dad's friends requested and also to loiter at the ice rink for a while. Ish.. I was sort of angry with the service at the photo printing shop. After having all the photo printing list done on the machine, not even one of the staffs was serving me when I wanted to pay the bill. Makes me waiting there like sor lou for around 20 minutes. Guess what? I thought I became transparent at the moment or else they can't understand human language such as "Excuse me sir, I wanna pay my bill." Gek Sei ngor. >.< But luckily my dad is gonna pay me back or I'll just chop them off by paying an extra 20 cents each for the suckssssss services. All from Pluto...


ice rink... as usual, crowded... since it's schl holidays now. Well, this is the position that I like to stand cause I can get a full view of the rink. :)

Memories always sneak up out of the blue. I guess I've been influenced by reading a certain someone's blog, that whatever I see in the mall would just make me think of her. Luckily I have my camera on hand. Lol, I decided to snap them one by one to overlap what is in my mind.


My look in the shopping mall, I mean my cloths. Don't tease>> I know it's kinda miss-matched.


BAGZ BAR... selling lots of *blink blink* bags, yea, she likes blink blink thingy alot.


hungry... wanted to try out all the food here so badly. The environment is nice...


Pasta Zanmai, arghhh... I know it's kinda nice. Wanna try also, I won't care 'bout the price. XD


Flewis @ Marrakesh... where she received her rose during her birthday. Lol, it still doesn't sell a bouquet of roses. But I know, even if it does, she can't brings them back home too. Sigh, nvm, sometimes one is more unique ;) be proud with that, lady...


HANG TEN... it was where I got the T-shirt and sew her name on it. Quality is nice. Oppzz... but I'm so sorry that I actually didn't have the price card cut off. My mistake...


TOKYO -G... T.T sob sob, no longer available. They gonna replace it with another restaurant. That's the last time we get to enjoy our dinner there. But I'll always remember the state of affairs of that night. Epicxxx.. Aww.. seriously, I miss the environment inside, also the food. >.<


The place where we took pictures together, overlapping... it's full of night feel here. I love it... :D


The stairs... there is another same picture with someone standing here. Overlapping too...


Opps... is AnnaSui. It just popped up ridiculously in my rusted brain that a certain someone who actually had a post stating wanted to own it. GOD DAMN!!! I don't know which one is it... >.<


Arhh.... BUBBA GUMP!!! It's also one of the alien restaurants with alien kinda names, which is actually out of title. Well, it's still in our list, that I gonna try it out with a certain someone. No worries, the promise still there. We shall not care bout the price. Wee~~

2 comments:

pAnda said...

u're totally into her~~~kyuo...

Kyuo said...

lol... yes, i'm... ^^