Thursday, June 24, 2010

The New Resident Area

Days ago (last Sunday), I actually make the move, which I had mentioned previously since long time ago, shifting from Bandar Puchong Jaya to a new house at Puncak Jalil. Hehe, well it's been 18 years for me since when I start staying in Puchong areas.

1st house: Taman Kinrara, when I was 3 years old.

2nd house: Bandar Puchong Jaya, IOI Mall area, since 11 years old.

Lol, and finally, I've moved out from Puchong. I witnessed the growths and developments of Puchong, from a quite rural area to a terribly crowded and industrial park. Honestly, I do love my old house a lot, though it's messy, don't deal with the inner part >.<. What I mean is, the resident area is fully developed. A one-minute walk can bring me to the nearest food court just right outside of my house. All kinds of shops and cafes (Station 1, Oldtown & Old Taste etc.) are available beyond the roadsides. Shopping malls such as IOI Mall, Tesco Hyper Market, Giant x2, Jusco are my choices to hunt for some daily stuffs. Highways, bridges all around, like a 5-minutes drive may leads me to Sunway Pyramid, my favorite place ;) with the exception that it's freaking jam between 6pm - 8:30pm, duel to the end of working hours, which is always a killer. >.<

Well, the new house is way bigger than the previous double stories terrace. Paiseh, it's actually a bloody small double stories semi-detached, hehe :P. It was being bought years ago, but duel to the collapsed of developer, it has been delayed for 2 year. The major renovations were done recently. Thanks to my parents, spending even their working hours to re-design it. Erm, pictures always speak more than word. Let's take a look at it :)

The outlook


The garage with my green baby, can barely park 3 cars, still lack of something...


The living hall, i kinda satisfy with it... ^^


Dining hall... messy in reality


The small living hall(2nd floor), saw the brown door, it's my room ;)


& **tadah**, my room... which is still under construction, lack of a few things.


another view of my room... ^^

Hrmm, my room isn't complete yet. It's still lack of a few things:

- An L-shape desk along the wall

- Some blinds for the windows

- Relocating my bed.

- Some other furniture are yet to take some spaces here.

It was a total messed up, the 1st day when I move in. Everything wasn't well prepared, and the most important thing, new house haven't registered for network service. So, NO INTERNET AVAILABLE = NO LIFE. Which caused me always spending my time late at night in some cafes just to online. Sigh, I don't wanna be like this. Mommy, hurry up register the line for me~ >.<

2 comments:

Anne Lee said...

hate u...ur room so big one!!!
u better dont let me see the second pic of ur room get messy.
its better to put less stuff or hide all the stuff to make it looks spacious...the bigger the better...haha...

Kyuo said...

hehe, coz my room size can almost compare with the master bedroom. lol, i'll keep room neat de. coz wanna ajak u to my house one day ;) yea, will hide all the things. seriously, a lil bit messy la, for now, since still haven't fully constructed. ^^