Sunday, June 6, 2010

Meeting Miss N

hehe... I thought the whole journey back to Ipoh is gonna be bored.

Recall:

Friday... A day that Anne told me she would be back to KL from the harsh Kampar. I'ma happy and was thinking to ask her out for dinner on that night, had like really a lot to ask and talk to her. Who knows? My dad told me we are heading forward to Ipoh straight after my class ended. Sad and disappointed, i told her about that... Thus, our trips were in a totally opposite way.

She's coming back to KL and I'm going to Ipoh on Friday
While she's going back to Kampar and I'm coming back to KL on Sunday.

P/S *she actually gets to enjoy her two days princess life back in Shah Alam
and she told me she's kinda satisfy with it. I know she said and seriously meant it...

Sunday... I was kinda sure, it seems rather bored. But Anne colors it for me. She came back to Kampar earlier than I thought she would. In anyway it's gonna be a terrible fact for her, yet I promised her that I will make a visit to her resident areas. Same as what she told me, she said I just can't be fully trusted until I get to prove myself. And...

of course, I kept the promise...
making myself to appear in front of her.
Mark me *I won't let any of my promises go blank,
just because I don't want anyone getting upset from me.* Got it?

I'm glad that I gotta to see her, even though that was only around half an hour. While, I really fell in love in that area. It looks rather nicer than I thought... Yea, I did felt how harsh it is to be there alone though, especially when one without air-con and car there. There is a word to describe you, Anne... "You are way EPIC."

Like what I said, "I'm so useless; you feel so hopeless yet I can't do anything to help at all." >.<
I will just try my best to retain any hope that I could give... the promise is still there.

All the best for You ya.

-Kyuo

2 comments:

Anne Lee said...

wee..i was so excited that u actually made it...excited till i talk alot ystday..

Kyuo said...

yayzz~ me too... even though it's juz half an hr, felt like it's more than enuf (not enuf of course). hehe, my mom kinda likes u, she said ur english spoken so fluently, & she tot u dunno chinese. haha