Monday, June 14, 2010

The Recent Kyuo

*Sorry my lil bloggie, I know you've been left out in the passed 2 years.
Publishing some of the sucks posts were just a waste of space here.
Furthermore, the lack of readers was somewhat an apprehension
For me when blogging. Because of this I blogged hopelessly.
But no worries... I promised myself from last two months that I
Will make you look even more fabulous than ever. I have you redesigned.
Whether or not there are readers, like I will give a damn?
I would just spend time updating even in the midst of busying.*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wee gleee... twinkling of an eye, the holidays already enter the 2nd week.
Well, holidays... with the exception of not having any classes,
Aren't fun at all. No life is being found... Thus,
I tend to find life by sticking to my blog everyday.
Hehe, it is being "well treated" within these two weeks
Because besides practicing piano and guitar
I would just jot down my every single movement here
While spend times reading other blogs to find the so-called lifestyles.

OMG, I even camwhoring myself... haha

lol... I found it interesting to camwhore certain different facial expressions.
You might wanna know how they look. ^^


"eih :) what's that?"


"Hee :) they look so nice.."


"ohh :o what some more is going on?"


"Haha :D OMG, I ma so surprise!!"


"Aww, frustrating..."


"Eih :) it's not actually that bad, I see hopes. =)"


"LOL, I shai la."


"Aww... seriously, i shai la. Can u plz so stop it?"


"isshhh... u purposely make me feel so shai, hate u.. :["


"Aiks... >_<"


Hehe, early in the morning. Juz woke up, omg, my hair... so messy "aiks... >.<"


As u can see, actually i'm just half awaken, misty eyes... {=,=} listening to fireflies...

Hehe... sorry for all the ugly photos. I manage to snap them the best I can ady. But for me, they would be rather rare, because I seldom camwhore. Sometimes, yea, yet not at this amount. Well it's considered kinda personal, since I don't used to let someone other than my close friends to know more about me. But I realized that's how a quiet blog, who wanna gain more readers and their cool responses, suppose to be. Yea, no others, they were just the real Kyuo CJY. ^^

2 comments:

Anne Lee said...

stop that camwhore lar...beh tahan u lor...

Kyuo said...

i seldom la, unlike u... hehe, coz i found it interesting to shoot at different facial expressions... ^^