Sunday, July 25, 2010

All Of A Sudden

22/07, Thursday... It's a rather boring day for me. What else? As usual, woke up in the morning for school but I was late, terribly, because I don't used to set alarm. My automatic alarm won't work until 11am and no morning call for me that day 'cause she's having an important exam. I knew that, and here to greet her for scoring almost full marks in it, congratulationsss!!! :)

Class ended at 12pm, I went home without having my lunch. Meeting up my 2 cousins who came from Ipoh 2 days ago. They were preparing to go back to Ipoh that day, what a bad news. Sigh... outside was raining. At the same time, I received a message. How happy it was when I know it's a message from her... ^^ She said she has lots of things to tell me... and I wonder what were they??

I called her up right after that, lol... she said she was still at her college and was in the toilet. Sounded kinda funny, she laughed and asked me to call her in 10mins time. But I refused and said I will call at 7pm after her class. It's 7pm... In fact, an idea came to my mind when I was talking on the phone. Was gonna give her a real big surprise at night.

*Lol, guess what? "Hey dear cousins, c'mon let's go, I fetch you two back to Ipoh now."

They were shocked too, but agree 'cause they know what I was doing. Alright, bringing all the stuffs into my car and start the journey. I was driving at no less than 120km/h all the way, and hehe, broke my record again at 155km/h... my green baby was still damn steady surprisingly, love you ;) shhh... don't tell my parents or I'd be murdered. Lol... it still took me 1 1/2hr to reach gopeng (5:30pm) because of heavy rains halfway. I met my aunts and they were surprised for meeting me too. Chatted for a while (6:30pm), then I leave and head on to Kampar.

I was a lil later than the time I planned, when I reached the entrance of her house area, I saw her cycling out with her friend to somewhere that time. I stopped by at the side and called her by phone: "stop riding, Anne...!!" But she didn't hear this sentence, so didn't figure out that I was actually behind her already. She said she's going to Maybank, and might be back at around 7:30pm. I asked whether she's dining on the way or back home first? And she said she'll be back first... Okay, one more hour to go. I parked my car at the backstreet of her house, then I walked to the nearby basketball court, which I had dreamed long ago to play there. The courts were not bad, but I didn't play though 'cause I don't know them and I will sweat if I play. Don't wanna watch anymore also la, later I can't tahan and join them. hehe...

I walked back to the backstreet and waited there for like 40mins. The sky was getting darker, I still can't see her, ohh never mind, I call again only la. I asked where is she, well she said she was in the restaurant, just finished her dinner. Chatting with her friends... I said: "Omg, I thought you said you're not having dinner before you come back de? I'm waiting for you here... (Waiting for me???) Yea, waiting for you... (You mean you are at Kampar now?) Yea, just in front of your house...

Aww, she was like: "OMG, why...? How come you are here de?" (I told you I will call you at 7:00pm right? Yea...) "OMG, ermm... okok, I'm coming back, coming back now... you wait for while ya." (Alright, be careful ahh!!) Lol... few minutes later, "erh hrmm..." she stared at me on her bike meters away. Hee :) surprise~

She asked me why so sudden? But I refused to tel... at last, because of fetching your cousins back? Nope, I lied... hehe, don't ask anymore. She just came back from her campus, haven't bath and this and that. I asked her to bath first but she said don't want 'cause it would take quite long and her stomach aching, didn't eat much also. Aiks... always wait 'til very hungry then take in a big portion of food at a time, of course la... better take good care of yourself. So she just changed her tee and shorts, and we head on for some light meal outside.

Hehe, pusing pusing at the shops for like almost 15mins already, still don't know where to eat. She thought of going to The Steak, a restaurant with western food, but she can't remember the way there. After calling her besties Xian, then only we arrived. Choices of food are kinda yummy there, environment is nice besides all the savage uncles smoking. Aiks, next time don't sit outside la. I ordered a chicken chop, a honey cappuccino, and an apple salad, while she just ordered only a drink. Take some apple salad then. ^^ It's nice, I wanna order again next time. XD

I feel so grateful to see her, and we chatted for like hours. A lot, included the things she wanna tell. I'm not gonna review it, 'cause it's her personal things and I believe she wants them to remain secret too. And a lot more to go, until we forgot about the time. Always like this, time passes by just too fast... Hrmm :) she still has few reports to go before she be back to Shah Alam for vacation, and she haven't bath yet so do I... hehe. Alright, let's call for the bill...

Reached her house then only she realized it's already 11:30pm. Well, I need to fly back to KL right then (putting eye drops) Bye Anne, sorry for making you bath so late at night and also your time for reports. You looked really tired when I saw you, that's why I didn't take any picture. Never mind, it was really an inconceivable night at Kampar, I felt a lil bit grudge for leaving though but I know I'm gonna meet her again soon. See ya... Good Nightzz. ;)


The Xiao Qi Gui ^^

No comments: