Wednesday, July 14, 2010

A comparison

I met my old friend days ago in which we were once in the same camp during NS(National Service) in Kemaman, Terengganu. That was like around 3 years plus ago, I can recognize him but he can't recognize me at all. Perhaps it's because I have changed my glasses (I used to own a glasses without frame, which was too ignominious to be reviewed) to a thick frame kind. Looks a lot better though, yet still, I can barely stand my look with glasses, seriously I dun look good with it.

Well, another reason was, maybe the "second transformation" has taken effect on me. Hehe, the first change was between 13 to 17, that I grew taller, thinner, and looks more mature. (*don't say me old or uncle). And from 18 to 21, which is now, my face has changed a lot too. Yes!! For those who know me years ago before NS, might noticed that my face was kinda "smooth", without pimples. Don't get shock on my "second transformation", 'cause I'm not sure about it also, just manage to bang what I thought it's reasonable.

Pimples start growing severely all over my face after I've been banned from going into the ice rink for skating around 1 year, because of a seriously ridiculous and nonsense charge on me. I felt f*cking damn recalcitrant 'bout that even now... hrmm, pimples started because of no skating life anymore? I'm still wandering... it's like my hormone change in such a sudden. And that's how I start my wushu life after that.


Yes!!! Row ur eyes bigger and c properly, both are the same person... yet so different.


It's so different, yet I can't point out where is it different...


Ohh... I have to admit that I really do change after 18. Not too satisfy though, but at least better than last time. I MISS MY FACE LAST TIME!!!


I'm not a xiao qi Kyuo :)

No comments: