Thursday, July 8, 2010

Tutorials for Half-Boiled Eggs

Yea, I'm fat, in which someone always say that I'm, so does she... YOU FAT ARH!!! ^^ Lol, just because I can feed in a lot, even only 2 hours plus after lunch or dinner, "thanks" to my super fast digestion... *cough*

I always feel hungry easily during midnight, well, I won't give a damn to whoever that stops me from eating supper 'cause I can't fall asleep when I'm freaking hungry, hehe :P. Pity me, that I just shifted into my new house... I couldn't find food like biscuits, breads, maggie, or even milk/milo. WTH... Makes me doesn't feel like I'm staying in my own house.

Ohh, something reminds me of what she always say to me at late night after she settled at K place: "I'm very hungry..."

Guess what? That night while chatting, she got tutorials from her mom through Skype of how to cook her duck maggie by using the heater. SALUTE!!! Haha, that was after I finished my extremely late dinner at the Cafe which I used to eat and online often, yet I got hungry again after that. I told her and she asked me to buy breads and cook half-boiled eggs. LOL... was my favorite food once upon a time.^^


The Cafe where I was eating... looks nice but recently only discovered actually it's not. :(

Aww, I can cook half-boiled eggs myself last time, but that was when I get to use the container that is specially made for cooking half-boiled eggs. Obviously, I can't cook without it now. Hrmm... hehe, it's my turn that I'm in need of tutorials to cook now. She just reviews how she used to cook that by typing through msn... haahaha.

And, I got this...

* boil the water
until it really boiled
then switch off the gas...
if ur egg is freshly taken out from the fridge
then totally immerse it in the boiled water
for like 6 mins
if ur egg is not taken out from the fridge but store under the room temperature
then immerse the egg for like 5mins40seconds
then it should be alright
use ur hp to count the time
then take the egg out
with a spoon
it is damn hot
u cant be cracking it while it is hot
with ur hand
so with the spoon
scoop the egg out
n rinse it under paip water
so it won't be that hot d
then only u crack it and open it into the bowl.
*remember to totally immerse the egg...
Got it, Kyuo?

Hahaha, well, it's so detailed, I think if I still don't get it I need to go to Tanjung Rambutan or Green Hills Center liao.

Lol, I couldn't get plain breads from the petrol station since it's already midnight. No choice but to replace them with cream wan.


Boiling the water... hahaxx... I was cooking 2 biji... ^^


Immersing the eggs in the fully boiled water... Opps, I put it too hard, one of them was cracked a lil.. :P it doesn't matter though...

My eggs were fresh from fridge, so, I waited for ngam ngam 6 minutes...

It's done, and it's just nice... Not too in solid or liquid form. Her estimation was so geng... yumyum :d

It was so full after serving it with 2 cream breads... Thxz for the tutorials. ^^ Will just cook whenever I feel hungry at night... :)

No comments: