Sunday, July 11, 2010

My new contact lens^^

Like what I promised, I'm gonna update my blog today. ^^ Well, it's all about my new contact lens, one of the things that could actually excites me :) I have long waited to purchase a new pair of contact lens for myself. Why said so? Lol, some of you might know that I have shifted to a new area of resident. There's no optical shop around here, (nor McD, better cafes like Starbucks, OldTown, or HomeTown) so I'ma forced to wait for my piano class Tuesday and thus I can go back to my old house area for the sake of the reason in attending my piano class, and sambil buying my lens there. By the way, price was also another reason that barred my mind from making the decision. But then I was being ordered from a certain someone to throw that old clear lens away duel to the usage of over a year plus. I know it's not good for my eyes even though I didn't feel any uncomfortableness, aiks... eventually, I took the advice efficiently, and head on for the new one. Doesn't looks like my style, what's wrong with me? But she's right... I really need a new pair of contact lens after all...

Hehe, I want a color lens again so badly, but it's expensive to buy from the optic shop. Furthermore, a certain someone told me that I can actually get cheap a kinda color lens with power from pasar malam also. What truly surprised me was the usable duration, they only cost RM25 and can amazingly last for like 1 year. I wonder will there be any side effects after a frequent applying to my eyes? Well, my principle is always "cheap at first sight", which I believe it's also an idea being followed by billions of people in the world rite? Hee, that's not cheapskate but ubber smart ^^

Guess what.. I just can't stop myself from owning a pair of color lens. Honestly, it's only the second color lens that I ever own in my lifetime :P. Lol, the1st pair was brilliant blue, which was quite obvious. Miss it... :)

It's the same picture as the one I set profile picture, taken years ago...

The lens is from the brand of FreshLook again like the previous one. Basically, I was eying for a color called Aqua Green at first, too bad the shop doesn't have it on stock. Hehe, still, I picked a green one.. Happy Happy also ^^

FreshLook ColorBlends...

**Tadah** the lenses...


Take a closer look at it, hrmm... I make an assumption that it wouldn't look obvious when it's being applied, duel to the really light green color it has. But the boss said, it is obvious for those who has darker eyeball color. I'm not sure 'bout that, as I believe the darker eyeballs color would make tiny differences but... mine are in dark brown. IS IT DARK ENOUGH THOUGH? LOL>>> XD

I told a certain someone right after purchasing, and she can tell accurately what color I picked. I wondered, lol ('cause I twitted it but forgotten)... She said green might looks weird to me yet don't wanna criticize before looking at it. Seriously, I don't know... hrmm ;) take a look and judge then.

The left eye...

The right eye...

Is it kinda dull in color? Lol, I bet you won't notice if not taking a closer look or making direct eye contacts with me. Well, with the exception of not too obvious, so far I found it still ok with me. Do I look weird?


Aww... there's no reason for me to unlike it 'cause it grows wings on my RM50... which is why I've been quitting color lens for such a long time. I don't care, 'm gonna last it 'til YOU bring me to buy the cheap color lens at pasar malam. Gonna purchase two pairs together by then... hee, I want the larger size in diameter one also... ^^


I'm not a Xiao Qi Kyuo :)

3 comments:

Anne Lee said...

its rm35 lar...not 25

Kyuo said...

huh? i remember u said RM25 de wo... nvm la, still alot cheaper... u saw the picture d rite? do i look weird wif it?

Unknown said...

Unlike your old contacts, the new ones aren’t noticeable at first glance. A closer look would reveal the green color on the outer layer of the pupil. Hmm, you should post a photo of you without the contacts so we can see the difference between when you’re wearing one and when your not.

Vincent Davis