Friday, July 30, 2010

The Pressure, I Can't Breath

Alright, this is the final exam, and also the most important one, in my highschool studies... I'm slow by years, well, I can't wait anymore. It's a must that I have to leave this year to college life. I hate this

The SAT...

Just headed to the MPH at Sunway Pyramid 1 day ago in purchasing this. Lol, I'm so surprised that I would make a move to such big book store to look for book for my studies. Feel so educated, hehe paiseh... well, I'm not a person who loves reading books, as in novels and fictions, especially those with words only. Once I flip on them, I feel so sleepy 'cause the words really drive me dizzy. :P

It costs me almost RM80 for a single book, but it's already the cheapest among other publishers at the same SAT books. Never mind, parents is gonna pay for me anyway. Hope it's really useful and it's the only savior for me now. I bow down to you, SAT book... help me please!!


Look at the height of the book... made of thin papers and it's like one and a half inch high, pathetically thick. >.< I know some of you might have studied this kind of thick book before, so now, you might understand how stress I'm for studying this bloody thick book everyday.

This is how my weekly schedule will run... I dare you to read carefully, I have to memorize 30 new vocabularies daily. Okay... It's not a problem for me though, but I might grow more white hairs after the exam and probably don't know how many of my brain cells died on the way studying this.

Yesterday was the first time that I read the starting section of this book. After finishing, I roughly know the way of using it, and it needs me to take a Diagnostic Test on the second section. This test was exactly the same as the one I'm gonna take for the actual exam. Well, I don't need to do any preparation before the test, thus I'm gonna know my grade of how bad I am. It took me around nearly 4hrs and I did really very very very badly. I felt so hopeless when I got stuck in the midst, so anxious, and I can only look at my watch seeing the time passes by second by second because I can't simply pick an answer as they are running in mark deducting method. That's like, you are safe for not putting any answer in those questions you don't know, yet they are gonna deduct 1/4 of the point for each wrong answer you pick. And also, I can't even finish most of the sections on the limited timing. Always left around 2 or 3 questions blanking. I feel so like crying as I treated it like the real exam. >.< Look at my final scores...

Critical Reading was the worst: 310 only. Math the second: 420. And I'm kinda okay with Writing, got the highest: 510. But remember, this was the result without any preparation at all. That's how I comfort myself when I was nearly collapsed... I need to work hard >.<

This is the essay writing. Honestly, the idea was rather general. I can't actually finish it within 25 mins. Failed too... yee, my writings were sucks.


The notes that I make about my math last night, finished at around 11:30pm, then I got no mood to study already. Anyway, I gotta bring it along with me anywhere I go, just in case I can look at it when I'm free... hope that would help.

I planned to take it on this year's October. It's really tough, really... Even though there are no such words as "FAIL" or "PASS" in the SAT test, I need to score in higher marks if the college asks me to show them my results. Arghhh.... !!! I know I gotta work hard in this, but, it's seriously very very pressure. I have been standing here for so long, I worked hard all the time, waiting only for this period to come. Thinking that, "yesh, after taking the final exam, I'm leaving to college". But it's not as ideal as I thought actually. I wanted to cry already.. I feel so hopeless.

2 + more months to go... no matter how tough and soon it is, I'm gotta take it... I wanna prove to everybody, I can do it, because I'm not gonna give up my studies, there's no way I will give up after putting lots of afford. I know everyone is gonna support me in this...


The Xiao Qi Gui :)

2 comments:

Anne Lee said...

Calm down....I know its tough..but u have to do it. like any other SAT students..they been through the same as u...workhard.

Kyuo said...

thxz, i know... and i see hopes already, no matter how hard, i'm not gonna give up. i know i can... :)